Vegas Night

Gerald version
Vegas, a perfect place. Got one show to make history. LA was a movie. It was the best night like each year when I perform but this year was even more special. I performed with Dylan.

I know Dylan doesn't know Vegas or any other countries instead of the bay and La.

"Finally in sweet Las Vegas." I come out of the jet excited
"I know G, nice place to be. Aye don't forget that party tonight at the club. You know what I'm sayin."
"Nah Matt, Imma be with Dylan showing her everything."
"Just bring here to the club. That's what Vegas is all about G."
"I actually don't mind but you know I don't like to drink." She said
"Okay we'll see bout that." Matt was assured
"Man leave her alone."
"That's what she said the last time and y'all.."
"Shut up."
"Alright." Dylan was hugging me cause the windy breeze was giving her chills
"Are you warm babygirl?"
"Yeah your hugs get me warmer."
"So you do want to go to this club?"
"Yeah, how bad can it be baby?"
"Um Dylan I haven't told you anything about Eazy. He is this person who like to do drugs and sex with other women."
"Look I know who is who, Halsey already told me this. Whatever happens tonight.."
"I'll be with you tonight like the other night."
"Okay but it's just you need to control our actions."
"I do but it's eazy who controls me."
"I don't want to argue G. Please can we not."
"Okay babygirl."

The car arrived to take us to the hotel. Dylan was warming up her vocals for tonight since she's gonna be performing for the whole tour since my ex Halsey went MIA after the conversation but it doesn't matter. She did make things clear, that's what Matt told me when he was ears dropping them.
"Practicing for tonight?" She was humming the song over and over again
"Yeah I just don't wanna mess up like the first two shows."
"Baby you didn't mess up."
"I will, and I don't want that."
"You were just nervous. I get it, it was your first time performing."
"You really think that?"
"Yeah." We arrived to the hotel. Dylan wanted to take a nap before the show. As she was sleeping she was humming the song again. I smiled.

Each day I fell more and more in love with Dylan. Some times I wonder one day us getting married, raising a family, many beautiful things with her. I want to live with her for eternity.

I woke up Dylan for the show. She got dress into a blue crop top, white shorts, with black heels.
"Nervous baby"
"Yeah a little bit. I hope I don't mess up since I was practicing and singing in my sleep." She giggles
"You will do just fine D." I kiss her
"Ready to go?"
"Yeah, let's go Bonnie."
"In the end it's him and I Clyde." I hold her hand.
the car was waiting for us.

The show was great. Matt took us to this venue to perform. Honestly when I perform in some venues or clubs the crowd is always dead or not as eh. You know what I mean. After the venue, we went to the party that Matt was bragging about.

Yeah I know Dylan isn't a person to party. We arrived to the party. The dj went wild. We sat down in a table where we had a reservation. Dylan felt a little hungry so I order her some chicken wings and a simple drink. I was with Dylan all the time. My arm was around her. "Why are you having fun baby?"
"I'm not feeling it." Then a stripper came towards us. "Hey baby, don't you mind if I entertain you."
"I'm okay, I have my girlfriend with me."
"She won't mind at all." She pushed Dylan away from me "see, she doesn't care at all." She gets up from the floor "Um excuse me, I was already here with my boyfriend." She was was standing there, trying not to be pissed.
"I'm doing my job here so bye!"
"I'm going to ask you once, get off of him cause he has a GIRLFRIEND! What those words don't you understand." She pushed her away from me.
"We should leave." I got up, she gets up and follows me. Dylan was already frustrated. We were exiting out and I see Matt. He was having fun. "Matt we're out."
"Why?"
"Some hoe want to start bullshit."
"Why? A stripper? Come on G! There trying to relieve all the stress you got. That's there job."
"What stress Matt? Does Jessica know you're even here?" Dylan was definitely pissed
"No. I told her I was at a restaurant with G, a business dinner."
"Wow! Okay so since you're here 'relieving all the stress' you think Gerald should do the same? I know I shouldn't be doing anything of this but you actually don't care of what we have? No I guess not. How do you think Jessica will feel when she finds out the truth?" Dylan walks out.
"Wow Matt! Again going on and on trying to get her upset." I leave
"Where are you going?"
"I'm leaving with my girlfriend to the Bay." I see Dylan outside upset, tears had appeared. "Baby?"
She turns around. She runs to me then hugs me.
"I thought you would be in there, forgetting about me."
"No I would never do that. I know my ex would say many shit to get you doubting me."
Then she kisses me passionately "I never doubt you Gerald, not once."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah."
"Let's get out of here." We left Vegas that same night. That wasn't my stress reliever. Going home back to the Bay was our stress reliever. I guess me and Matt are two very different people. I wanted to surprise my ma that I was coming home. And I also have a surprise for Dylan. I was talking with my mom all this time after the last trip to the Bay. I am for sure ready to ask Dylan this question.

I want to ask Dylan to marry me.