Before Cochella

Dylan version
Gerald told me what happened with him and his father. It's so complicated but in the end it's his choice on what he decides.

We came back from New York which it was a great week since I was part of the Victoria Secret Fashion Week and how Gerald came all away from the bay. And now it's back with the kids for at least a week or two. Yes we want to spend as much time as we can but we have appearance to do. All do is for them in the end of the day. So less in a week it's back to LA then it's Las Vegas since we have an appearance at KAOS Night Club. Been there before with Gerald and had fun with him.

A week later in LA
So tonight is Gerald's friend Eli Michael birthday and he invited us to his birthday dinner since he has been celebrating for a month now. And I never met him so it will be awkward. You know what will be more awkward then being at that party. The guy who started a feud with us for no reason just for a little bit of fame and attention. Yes Mr Colson Baker or what everyone knows him by Machine Gun Kelly. Why? I get it that him and Gerald's friend have a strong friendship but with us it's not since he said what he said almost two years ago. "So are you nervous about tonight?" Gerald asked me as I was finishing up with my outfit and putting lip gloss "you know he's going to be at the dinner party and the club tonight."
"Yeah but I'm not thinking about that. Oh and if he dares to cross the line thats when we'll have problems." Okay I will not do that "sorry it's just my blood bowls when he said what he said almost two years ago."
"Hey babygirl." He gets up from his bed. "It's okay you feel that way."
"Can I just be around you so I can't be more calm." He hugs me.
"yeah anything for you." I was done with applying lip gloss and fixing my outfit. And yes went went matching in black.

We took the Ferrari on the way to the dinner party at one restaurant where is was taking in place.

We parked the car in a garage where Gerald's friend told us. He was waited for us. Literally he was all out for his birthday dinner. All of this was all before Coachella. Yes we have to go to that since I have an appearance and interview for GQ. Gerald is there to perform the last day of Coachella. After Gerald parked the car we got out of the car. His friend walked to us as we were getting out of the car "my man. You made it." They did their guy thing.
"What's up my brother thanks for inviting us to your birthday."
Gerald's friend sees me "and you must be his lady. I'm Eli Michael one of your husband friends. It's a pleasure to meet you." He shakes my hand.
"It's nice to meet you." I shakes his hand. Gerald has his arm around me and I grabbed his hand. We walked out of the parking lot. Many paparazzi were storming us on the way to the restaurant. I was holding Gerald close to me. Then that's where we see Colson. We looked away and walked in the restaurant. They had a big table reserved for Gerald's friend guest.

After a while all of Michaels guest were coming in. Cameras were filming as we entered, had a great time at the restaurant. Gerald and I were drinking and laughing. "Yo brother and his lady." Micheal came to us "are you guys having fun?"
"Yeah were having a great time." Colson was standing next to Michael "what's up?"
"I just wanna say that the food is coming soon and also we need to talk all of us as group. I've been knowing you Gerald and you Colson for a long time and I know that I barely met you Dylan so why don't we squash the beef now and just have fun tonight." I felt very uncomfortable with that but I couldn't say anything to make us look bad.
"Yeah why not." Colson said with a brave face. I cringed but I said I was just cold.
"yeah fine by me." Gerald said as he was giving me his leather jacket.
"Ight imma go say hi to some more friends but you guys still have fun before the food arrives and we leave to the club." Michael leaves. Colson stays there. Just standing.
"Is it fine if I sit here?" He asked us politely.
"Yeah sure we have no problem." Gerald responded. I was looking through my phone and he sees something that caught his attention "Okay why do you have that in your phone? Baby delete that please." I laughed "Okay it's cute when Ryland was on top of my face but come on I was sleeping."
"You were sleeping? Umm you woke me up in the middle of the night snoring. I was moving you a lot so you could stop."
"Oh so that's why I thought I had a dream the bed was shaking but also the other thing I was dreaming about."
"What's the other thing?" He whispers it to my ear since he couldn't say it out loud "baby! Oh god." I laughed. "You're to funny." I couldn't contain my laugh. He kissed my cheek.

Before the food came on the table Colson told Gerald he wanted to talk with me and him. I was in the restroom when that happened. "So the reason why I wanted to talk to both of you because I didn't had the gut to say earlier and before because I thought it could help my reputation. I want to apologize for what I said almost two years ago. I was stupid and i thought it was a great idea to involve both of you." Okay is he drunk yet or being serious "You know the press and shit allows wanting to hear shit about other people and gossip a lot."
"yeah don't worry about it. I know it's a misunderstanding but we gotta move on." Gerald respond but I was quiet. I honestly didn't know what to say.
"Mrs Gillum I apologize for everything I said on that interview. I know that you and me had nothing in the past and you know that also here with your husband your actual man."
"It's fine. Just don't cross on my line again. You know how much blood was bowling on me when you said that shit. Especially tonight."
"Dude don't mess around with her. She doesn't play nice afterwards." Gerald told him which is true.
"Okay it's cool between us now. Now we can enjoy this and have a good time. I'll see y'all later." He gets up and leaves.

After the birthday dinner Gerald and I went to the car on the way to club. I was seriously quiet. He really did that. "So what did you think of his apology?"
"I'm in complete shock. I never thought he would do that. I think Michael told him to do it since he was the one who told the three of us to squash the beef."
"Yeah he's that kind of person and since he knows me long like you do. But you know now I'll defend you in anything."
"Yeah I do know and that why I love you." He kisses my hand where the ring was on my left hand on my third finger.
"I love you to. Now we're going to have fun cause it's a Coachella turn up." I laughed.

We arrived at the club. Everyone was there. Gerald began to sing 'No Limit' and everyone turned up. I wasn't thinking much about the apology that Colson told me and Gerald and I forgot about it when I was having fun at the club with Gerald.

This whole party in LA was fun. Now it's time for Vegas. Yee!