Meet & Greets

"Come on Dylan. Do it for me. Please I won't ask for anything else ever."
"Mia. I don't want to go. Plus I don't even like him or his music."
She gasps "how dare you say that disrespectful things of him D!"
"It's the truth, more like my opinion."

Hey! My name is Dylan Sage Trujillo. And if you're wondering why are we arguing, it's because I'm refusing to go meet this G-Eazy dude for my best friend Mia. Yup she's a big fan but unfortunately she can't cause she got the flu or she faking it because she knows well that her boyfriend doesn't let her go to these kinda things. It's easy to spot these things from her. Always.

"Please!! Just go for me! And I promise it's my last time asking you for anything."
"Look, I can't. I'm VERY busy. And isn't he touring again so he'll come back."
"Busy with what? You're NEVER busy."
"Sorry but I'm not going"
"Please!!!!" She begged more
"Ugh. Alright fine! But this is the last favor I do for you"
"Thank you so much Dylan!" She hugs me tight.
"Okay. Let me me go before I change my mind."
"Sorry, D"
"When and what time does it start?"
"Tomorrow and at 3pm but you got to get there early"
"And you tell me in short notice, really Mia"
"Yeah I would go but I'm sick"
"You would go but you're faking at being sick and because your boyfriend doesn't like you hearing his songs"
"When did you know?"
"Since you started begging"
"Oh but you will still go for me?"
"Yeah I guess so"
"Okay I got the perfect outfit for you" she grabs my hand and walks me into her room. She shows me the outfit
"So this is the outfit"
"Yeah" she had a big smile. It was a black jersey called Lady Killer, (not trying to be rude but what person names that) a white crop top, black jeans and the Checkerboard Vans.
"Okay, Wow. I wasn't planning to take this outfit tomorrow."
"You know if you don't have anything of G-Eazy, they won't let you in"
"Okay, fine but I'm only doing this for you." I take the outfit to my room
"D."
"Yeah"
"Thanks"
"Don't thank me"
"I should because you're the only person that didn't let me down for all these years"
"Isn't that what friends are for"
She hears her phone "I gotta go"
"I know, I know, if you don't answer jake you'll have problems again"
"Yeah, bye and thanks again" she leaves from my room. I go to my restroom to take a quick shower.

After my shower, I get into my comfy pajamas. I set up my phone for tomorrow. Yeah I have to get there early so I can leave soon.

__________________________________________

Shit I'm running late. Mia is going to kill me. I didn't had time to put on makeup or my shoes. Maybe I should do it on the way there. Good thing it's only ten minutes where we live.

I arrived there around 11:35am. Had a few hours to get ready.

After applying my makeup and putting on my shoes, I was ready to be in line for a very long time. And this what I do for Mia. Great. I got in line away from the store, almost going to the corner of the street.

I texted Mia:
Me: The things I do for you cause I love you sista
Mia: What happened? Are you there?
Me: yeah but I've been in line for three hours now and he hasn't showed up yet 😑😑
Mia: oh. But just relax he will show up
Me: he better cause I'm leaving
Mia: okay jeez. Hey I'm not going to be there later or a couple days.
Me: let me guess, your leaving with Jake
Mia: yea. It's going to be for a while
Me: okay take care

After sending the last message to Mia, two girls were trying to get in to meet him. Asking everyone if they can be in line.
"Come on Alex, we need to try again. The cart with the cds are in the front of the line. Stay with me"
"No Sage. We tried and no one wants us to cut in line or anything. I'm leaving. Text you later" I heard that name before, my mothers name. She wants to go in, just like Mia
"Hey Sage!" I called her
"Who said that?" She questioned
"Me." She walked to me
"Yeah how do you know my name"
"You were with your friend and that was my mother name. Also my middle name"
"No. You're lying." I showed her my ID.
"So, how did you came here?"
"I came with my friend Alex, basically we snuck out from our house, in Canada"
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah it's because my parents think he's a bad influence to me, but he's not his music helps me be a stronger person"
"Okay that's great but how are you going back and will your parents know anything?"
"No because I hacked in their security system so they'll think I'm home and there in Miami for a business trip"
"Wow Sage, never knew you were that badass"

We spent talking for a while. Sage and I bought the Beautiful And Damned album but I purchase two. Hey I just wanna listen and see if he's that good. Later in the day she spotted G-Eazy and began yelling "wow never knew your that excited"
"He's so gorgeous" but when he pasted by, we made eye contact.

After being in line for eight to nine hours, hungry, freezing, finally inside. I see Sage starting to cry. "Are you okay"
"It's just so surreal. I never believed it would happen"
"Sage. He will understand. You're just like my friend Mia. She's like you all the time" then again we were in line. Sage was in front of me and cried more also started to shake. The lady asked if we were together. But the weird thing is he didn't stop staring at me. After Sage got her album signed I told her to wait for me. "Hey babygirl!" He greets me with a smile "I see you wearing my jersey. You want me to sign it?" He doesn't stop staring at me.
"Yeah sure"
"To who I sign this for?"
"The first album for my sister Mia and the second to myself Dylan"
"Okay but isn't that a guys name?"
"You should really tell that to my mother" I got the album already signed and leave "let's go Sage" yeah Mia, you were right. A really nice guy.

After we left another dude came out. "Hey!"
"May I help you?"
"You forgot your phone, and also here" he hands me a piece of paper. "My brother wanted me to give you this and want to apologize for what he done"
"No I'm the one who should be sorry for storming off like that to him and thanks"
"No problem. Have a good night" he goes back inside. Sage was surprised. "Wow that was James Gillum. G-Eazy little brother"
"Kinda looks like him"
"But oh my god, did you seen G-Eazy, he's handsome and gorgeous."
"Yeah he kinda is. Sage how are you going home now since you're friend left?"
"I never knew of that."
"Call your parents. Tell them the truth."
"They'll be furious with me"
"If you tell them why did you do it they will understand why. And if they want to talk to me, it's fine" Sage called her parents. By the looks of it she was getting into some trouble. "So what did they say?"
"They said to go with one of my aunt that are closer to where I'm at, and wait till the morning."
"Oh. Then"
"Then I have to get a airplane ticket back to Canada. Can you drive me to my aunt house in Long Beach?"
"Sure but Sage. You can't be doing this. What would happen if it wasn't me and it was someone else. You have to think of that instead of doing these things like sneaking out. Promise me you will never do those things."
"I promise Dylan." We went to my car. I drove Sage to her aunt house. I get her what she went through. If I was her shoes I would do the same thing. "Sage"
"Yeah"
"Here's my number if you want to text me for anything and if your parents want to talk with me"
"Okay and Thank you again."
"No problem and remember, think before you do things. Take care" she closes the door and I wait till her aunt opens the door. I drove away back to LA, to my house and finally sleep.

After a very long day standing in line, meeting Sage, and meeting G-Eazy it was definitely over for me and time to sleep for another day. After I ate the left over of spaghetti and meatballs, I changed to some comfy outfit. I remember that James I think that was his name gave me a number. His brothers number. So yes I decided to text him:
Me: hey! Is this G-Eazy??
No response. Maybe he doesn't have time to answer back or it was to good to be truth.