White Flowers Please

Dylan version
It's been a week now. Also I'm seven and a half months pregnant. This has been the longest pregnancy. Gerald has been at home doing music but he isn't doing much since the twins are coming along soon. We've been focused on decorating the room for the twins. Gerald has been in the room finishing up. He wanted do to the room since he and his friend did Suz room. "How is that?" Gerald asked me as I walked in. He was covered in blue and white paint. He had an idea of a boy thing as he told he had when he and James had when they were little. He gets off of the ladder and he grabbed the water bottle. "Still needs more work but it's the beginning. Whatever will make my wife and my kids happy I'll make it perfect." He kisses the bump and kisses me.
"You look cute with paint on your body." I giggled "I like how the room is going. You're going into those old baby boy vibes?"
"Yes, that was how me and James room was when we were little but when we grew up, we changed it up." He was standing next to me. "Hopefully I finished before I leave for the iheart radio festival."
"You will baby." I thought about it "how long are you going to be gone."
"About two months, but I'll be here for the birth of the twins. Promise."
"Okay. The doctor told me that I'll be delivering soon once again since it happened once with Suz."
"Good thing it's not a bad health condition." He hugs with a smile "this shouldn't ruin the surprise with ma."
"Hopefully not." We leave the room. Gerald locks the room. "Did Matt or Jess called you yet?"
"The one thing that Matt told me is they left the hospital yesterday morning and now at home." We heard the door bell. "Who's here at this moment." We walked down stairs. Suz was in the living room with Ma. Yes I call Gerald's mom, Suzanne, Ma because she is like my mother who has been there for me. Gerald opens the door. It was Matt and Jess. Matt was holding the car seat of the baby. Jess has her bag of the baby. "Hey guys!" Gerald welcome them then hugged them. "How are you guys?"
"We're fine. Finally out of the house for once." Jess comment. She looks at me "ugh Dylan what did I tell you about the decorations and these vases. White Flowers Please. I just want that." Is she being for real or it's the hormones after giving birth. I wasn't like when I gave birth to Suz, hopefully I'm not like that when I give birth to the twins "I'm kidding girl. I would never be like that to you."
"Oh cause I thought you were being actual giving me an attitude."
"Sorry I just feel so overwhelmed."
"It's okay Jess. Next time I won't cut it." I gave her a hug. "I missed you."
"Sorry Dylan of her attitude. She has been like that since we left the hospital days ago." Matt apologizes. "I still wonder if I took the right woman who I married."
"Matt stop. She know I'm joking around." Then she looks at the other way "I'm truly sorry."
"Umm we just came to introduce you to our babygirl. Audrey Marie Bauerschmidt." We let them walk in our house. They sat down. Matt takes off the blanket that was covering her care seat.
"Oh Matt she's beautiful." Gerald told him then hugged him "congratulations dad."
"Guessing your not the only dad in the group."
Jess looks at me "want to care your goddaughter?" I looked at her weirdly "me and Matt came here to also tell you that we want you and Gerald to be Audrey godparents."
"Matt this is way to much. Honestly we're happy for you daughter but this is way too much." Gerald told them. "Okay we truly feel bad that we didn't put you and Jess for Suz godparents but we promise for the twins we will."
"Bro it's okay. We did it because we're a close family. That's why me and Jess decided to put you and Dylan as god parents." Matt told us. "Who did you put as Suz godparents?"
"James and Mia." Gerald replied "sorry." Jess gave me Audrey. Suz went up close to Audrey.
"Be careful with your baby cousin Audrey." I told Suz. "Give her a kiss." Suz kissed Audrey in her head. "She so little. She looks like Matt." We all laughed. Ma came to see Audrey.
"She's beautiful. A bundle of joy." She smiled. "You both did well."
"So How was the birthing?" I asked Jess. "I was really worried about you and Audrey." I gave back Audrey. Then she gave it to Matt. He sat down.
"It was scary especially the c-section part. Doctors had to numb me down where the bump was all the way down to my legs so I wouldn't feel anything. After I gave birth to Audrey there was some complications so doctors had to tie my tubes. But I'm happy I have Audrey here healthy."
"We're really happy for both of you." Gerald said. He sat down to carry Audrey. "I can't believe I'm an uncle and soon to be dad again."

Matt and Jess said for a little while. She told me she had to be in bed rest since she had a surgery. So they didn't stayed for lunch. But me and Gerald were more relieved from hearing that Jess and Audrey are better now.

James and Mia weren't here to meet Audrey since they were in bora bora for the weekend. James planned out the trip for Mia for her 27th birthday weeks ago. They were both worried for them but since Matt called them to inform them. They were relieved as well.

Jess apologized to me and Gerald again for her behavior before they left but I understood it was the hormones and it wasn't actually her. But if it continues again hopefully it doesn't happen.

Ma left after Suz was asleep. It was just me and Gerald relaxing before he had to go to Irvine again for the concert for the iheart radio festival. So we just chilled at the living room watching movies. We heard the doorbell. Gerald got up from the couch. Bliss was at the door next to Gerald. That's how she was went anyone arrives and before one of us opens the door. Gerald opens the door and it was Monroe. "Hi Monroe."
"Is Dylan here?" She asked. I get up from the couch and walked to the entrance. "Um, I wanted well we wanted to come here and say there's no wedding happening."
"What? You guys broke the engagement?" We we're confused.
"What happened? I thought everything was fine with you and Anthony." Gerald questioned "was it because what had happened?"
"No. I mean yes." She paused for a moment "it's better if Anthony tells you both." Anthony get out of the car and walks to us. "Go on and tell them. Cause I can't."
"Dylan, Gerald I'm genuinely sorry of what happened the other time. Shit just got out of control. The reason why I did it because I wanted to protect you both form what they were capable to do, to your family." He looks at me "Dylan I know now you know the truth about me, us. I never wanted this to be so awkward between us so, me and Monroe got married by law, got a restraining order against Diana, call the security crew to have more security or you guys if anything and were leaving the Bay Area. We don't know how long or when are we coming back."
"We're are you guys moving to?" I asked them.
"Texas. Hopefully my dad doesn't kill us both for getting married by law and having his blessing." Monroe respond "Dylan we gave you and Gerald some space to think about everything after what had happened and we also thought about it."
"Anthony I know what you did was good to protect my family and keeping this secret from them and I'm thankful for that but it's not awkward. In the past when we were just cousins I looked at you as if you were actually my brother because you were there to protect me. And it's not going to change at all because now I know your actual my blood, biological brother and your part of the family and that's also for Monroe." We were all quiet "you're a big role model for my daughter and for my babies. I don't want to lose you again." I gave him a hug. I began to cry when I hugged him. He hugged me back.
"You won't lose me Dylan. You have Gerald, Suz, your babies, Mia, James, Mama G, Monroe and me. You have so many people in your life." He began to tear up "mom would of been happy to see us together like she always wanted. Us matured adults, you married with three kids, and me well you know the full on lecture but still happy for me." We laughed. He looks at Gerald "I know I told you this once at the wedding, take care of my sister. She's very special to me. I always protect her when we were young and now I'm passing it to you."
"No problem Anthony, I'll take care of her." He hugs him.
"You have my number for anything. Come by and visit us in Texas."
"Yeah we will come by to Texas after the twins are born." Then I hug one last time to Monroe. "Well it was nice meeting you Monroe, you made my brother very happy."
"It was nice and a pleasure to meet your family. Take care Dylan." She hugs me. We said our goodbyes. That was the last time I would see my brother and his wife. They leave to the car and drive off. Gerald closes the door. He hugged me.
"It's okay baby. Now you had closure with your brother."
"If we have a baby boy can we name him after my brother and your brother?"
"Yeah we can." He wipes off the tears from my face.
"I can't wait for my boys to be with us soon. I love you so much Dylan. I promise you I will make you happy."
"I love you to Gerald. And I know you will." It's true I finally had the one truly closure that I always wanted and that was from my brother. The rest of the day me and Gerald just stayed at home chilling.

I never thought this was going to happen but it's like everything was just white. No color but clear like the white paint in a art show or just on white flowers. Just like Jess said. White Flowers Please.

————-
Hey guys, I know this chapter is shorter than usual before the next chapter since it'll be longer than usual and I'll start it tomorrow and hopefully have it done before the end of this week. Thank you and enjoy