Complete

Gerald version
It feels it was just yesterday that I met Dylan. Time does fly by. It feels more likely that we never fought. We just need to be together one night.

I look at Dylan. Still sleeping like a queen that she is. I imagine how my baby girl will be. I turned around to check my phone.

It seems Mia and Jess stayed in the same hotel for the night since Dylan stayed with me. I heard door knocks. "Come in" I tried not to yell cause Dylan was still asleep.

It was Matt. He walked in the room. I get up from bed not trying to wake up Dylan. "Hey brotha."
"So everything is okay in this room? Nothing bad."
"Everything is fine."
"Alright. So the wedding is still on?" I laughed
"Yeah."
"Well I must get going. I'll see you at the office so we can discuss the last part of the tour."
"Maybe tomorrow I'll go."
"Huh. A responsible man I see."
"What?"
"Nothing. Ight I guess. See you later G." He leaves the hotel room. I begin to clean the room. The mess I made were bad memories. All the bottles I seen were the drunk nights. It was the last time I will ever do that.
I went to take a quick shower. I seen the cuts and bruises on my face. Most of them were gone. All I need was her cure.

After when I was done taking a shower and getting dressed, Dylan woke up. "Morning beautiful"
"Morning"
"How was your sleep?"
"Well." She stares at the whole room "you clean the room."
"Mostly everything. Yeah."
"I should get up and change before I leave."
"Don't you mean us? Us leaving back home where we belong."
"Yeah." She giggles
"I missed that from you. I can't never stop thinking of you Dylan."
"Me neither Gerald." We left the hotel room and went to the lobby. Mia, Jess and Matt were waiting for us to leave back to the house.

We arrived to the house a little later in the day. Matt invited us to a diner close to the house. We enter the house, together again.
"Feels like I never left this house. More like moving in again."
"Yeah it kinda does."
"Complete. Now it's complete. I have once again my perfect wife, my perfect baby girl. My life is complete. That's what I wanted for long."
"I always wanted my life complete with the man I love, and that's you Gerald. It always have been." She kisses. Then she sang one part of Him & I "I am his and he is mine..."
"Yeah. I'm all yours Dylan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this one is short but I've been busy lately. I'll be posting more very soon