Rainy Day In LA

Gerald version
The days in LA has been okay. But for me and Dylan it's been great since we're having twins and she wanted to keep it private. So I said it was okay. Ma left back to the bay. Ma was excited to know we're having more kids. So it's just me, Dylan and my daughter Suz staying in my house at Hollywood Hills.

The one thing I like bout LA is the rain. Gives out the vibes.

It was one morning I heard the sound of the rain. I woke up to it. I see Dylan sleeping, she looked very peaceful, her hand was on her stomach protecting the twins. And her other hand on her eyes touching her nose. I smiled and went closer to her. I gave her a kiss. She smiled. "I love you ger."
"I love you Dylan." I covered her with a warmer blanket. She gets comfortable. I get up from the bed and walked to the window.
"What time is it?" She asked waking up.
"6:25am."
"Baby, it's way too early to be up. Get some more sleep." She pats down the bed to my side.
"Okay babygirl." I lay down. She scoots next to me and gets comfortable. I hug her, my hand lays on her stomach. "Can't believe I'm going to be a dad again and this time with two." We both laughed
"It's our blessings baby." She yawns. She falls asleep then I hear Suz crying. It wasn't her normal cries. It was more like pain cries. I carefully get up not trying to wake up Dylan. I went to the other room next to my room. Suz looked like she was in bad pain.
"What's wrong Suz?" I picked her up from the crib. She had one had covering her ear. Then I left her forehead, she was burning hot. "I gotta take you to Dylan." I walked out of the room and went to my room. "Baby." She was sound asleep "Dylan, Suz might have a fever."
"What?" She wakes up. She gets up form the bed and sits down. Then touches Suz forehead. "Suz you're not feeling well?" Suz nodded her head no. She sniffed of the pain. "We got to take her to the doctor." She gets up from bed and gets a oversized hoodie. And puts on her vans. Since she had sweatpants on she was ready. I put on my hoodie and my puma shoes. Suz was in the bed, laid down and began to cry again "I know mama, having a cold. I know it isn't good. Ger you have everything?" She looked at me.
"Yeah. I have everything what we need."
"Wait Suz's bear bear." I went to the room to get her blanket and her bear.
"Got it. Let's go." Dylan picked her up from the bed and exit the room. She had Suz covered up with a warmer blanket. We left to garage. "You want to drive or you should drive?"
"You drive and I'll be in the back with Suz. Drive carefully with this rain."
"I know baby." She hands me Suz covered up. I put her in her car seat.
"Suz were taking you to the doctor okay so you'll be feeling better." I buckled her up. We both get in the car "drive carefully and slow" she nods her head. I looked over to Suz "you're going to be okay." Dylan began to drive carefully.

We were at the waiting room. Suz was sitting in my lap, holding her teddy bear and covered with a warmer blanket. Dylan was falling asleep. She rested her head in my shoulder. Turns out with this weather Suz got sick and an ear infection. Doctor gave her medicine.

We went to a near McDonald's after the doctor. Suz was sound asleep. "You want something?"
"Just coffee." As Dylan was paying for the meal.
We left back to the house. I carried out Suz from her seat. Covered her with a blanket and Dylan covered us with an umbrella. We walked in to the house. Dylan left the food in the counter. "Just take her up to the room. In case she walks up."
"You have the medicine?"
"Yeah it's in my bag." We went up to the room. I laid down Suz in the middle. "She's our little angel." She kisses her forehead. Covers her with the sheet much more warmer than the blanket.
"Get some sleep, I'll be awake taking care of you and Suz." She nods her head yes. She takes off her shoes. Lays down on the bed next to Suz. Hugging her. I lay down and pull them closer to me. Giving both a kiss. "Imagine us here with the twins. We wouldn't even find anymore." We both laughed "I'm going to Dubai soon. I have two extra tickets."
"Yes we'll go. And that's a form of invite?" She giggles
"Sorta." She began to fall asleep "next week were going back to the bay. And I'm dying my hair back to brown."
"Baby, I love the platinum hair. And also the brown hair but mostly I love you."
"Dylan I will still love you unconditionally." I kissed her forehead "and I love my daughter and these two kids as well. Get some sleep."
"By the time we're at the bay, I have an appointment for the ultrasound."
"Yes I'll go with you."
"I know you would." She was thinking of something. She gave a smile "I would see us with the kids, you running around the whole house, chasing them, growing up, their first day of school, their first dance, prom and graduation."
"Woah let's not go to fast. Suz is was to young to go to dances. I'm hoping we get boys so they can protect her from." She giggles
"Ger it's normal." Suz moved a little bit "you're cute when you act over protective."
"Because I don't want anyone to hurt the people I love that you, Suz and my babies." I kissed her lips.
"I know and you do. She'll still be your princess well our princess. You scared for her to grow up."
"yeah she's our first born."
"Get some sleep ger."
"Okay baby." Then she was thinking of something then a smiled appeared "what are you thinking about?"
"How long have we been here?"
"Like 2 and a half weeks."
"I'm almost 15 weeks. That's crazy. And the bump is beginning to show."
"That didn't happen with Suz."
"Cause now I'm carrying two instead of one." I chucked quietly. I touched her stomach. I smiled.
"Wow. I'm so happy Well thrilled."
"I know me to baby." She fell asleep afterwards our talk. I woke up since Suz was crawling out of the bed.
"Where do you think you're going princess?" I got her and I sat down. "It's time for your medicine." I get up with her. We went to the kitchen. I gave her medicine. By the looks of it she didn't like her medicine.
"Mama?"
"She's sleeping." She gets up form the couch. "You have bear bear." She nods her head yes. "Feeling better my princess." She yawns. "I'll take that as a yes." We went back to the room. I sat down Suz. She looked at Dylan. Still asleep.
"Mama?"
"Suz, mama is sleeping. She tired." I get her bear and her toy "don't wake up mama." Then I sat down next to her. I kissed her "I love you princess."
"Woof woof?"
"Bliss is back at home. We'll be home next week okay princess." She lays down and yawns once again. I get the sheets and her blanket. "I know you're tired like mama." She gets comfortable. "Dadda loves you and will be here with mama." I kiss her forehead. Then I laid down next to them. Suz fell asleep. I went closer to them and hug them.

Spending time in LA is one of the best things. It's way better than partying since my family is growing. Now it's back to the bay then to Dubai.