Moving Our Lives

Dylan version
"I'm sorry Mr & Mrs Gillum but your daughter won't be able to attend here for her kindergarten class. It's not because we don't like you. We have a quiet and comfortable community and we don't want the other parents and children to feel danger since the paparazzis are here flashing photos of you and your family." The principal told us. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I hope there's another school who can accept this and your daughter so it won't affect her with her education."

Ever since the paparazzi invaded our privacy once again it's hard to have a normal life. Not just my privacy they invaded, James and Mia's house, Anthony and Monroe's house, Matt and Jess's house and my mothers house. And now my daughter can't even attend school. We were walking down the hall leaving the principals office, I see many kids who were Suz age, learning the alphabet, numbers, colors and shape. We were at the parking lot. "I just want Suz to have an education. I want her to be like the other kids. I don't want our kids to be stopped or not able to attend school."
"D, I know it's hard but fuck the shit that's going on right now with the stupid paparazzi, it's affecting everyone that we love. Why don't we hire a private tutor for Suz?"
"Baby, it's not the same. I want Suz and all of our kids to have a normal childhood, to have a social life with other kids. If we keep them trapped and not let them see the real thing of the world, they won't know anything. And I don't want that."
"I get it. We tried every school here and they said the same thing."
"Not all of them. What about in San Fran?"
"You wanna go there?"
"That's the only place we haven't tried. We could live there temporarily there. Rent an apartment complex. We can work from home, and stay home with the kids, until Suz is finished with kindergarten we move back here."
"I guess you're right. I just don't want none of our kids to go through this or have no education. Within or less in a month we're going to have a place." We drove off to each school in San Francisco. One school did accept Suz to attend. We had to say this to our family and the kids.

It didn't go as planed as we thought. My brother Anthony and Monroe wants to move back to Texas for the safety of the kids. James and Mia want to move somewhere else and worries for Ma. Jess wants to move to Denver. The kids didn't understand why were we moving but they didn't want to. I know all of this fucked us up.

After that talk we decided to move to San Francisco. We found an apartment which it was near the school where Suz would be attending. The apartment was small. So we had to make it easy as we can. We told Suz we were just staying there til she's done with kindergarten then it's back home and this whole thing calms down. Everyone else decided not to move anywhere since we're so strong.

Suz was happy after all since she was going to kindergarten. But a little scared. She wanted us to go with her. We called ma the night before she started school. We asked her if she wanted to stay with us. She did want to. The kids want to bring bliss but it was to small to have a dog at the moment. But we told them she be fine since their uncles and aunt will take care of her.

Suz started kindergarten today. She gave hugs to her sister and brothers and Ma. Gerald and I left her to her school. She was scared at first but as she made a new friend she was calm.

It sucks how within a year we have to move back. I feel so bad of doing this to her she just made a friend and now she's leaving. We can't be doing this to our kids but if it's their safety we just have to protect them.