Our Dynasty

Gerald version
Where do I start? You guys know the part of the story. It was my dynasty. A rapper from the Bay Area. Y'all know the rest of the story. But I couldn't do this with Dylan Sage Gillum Trujillo. My wife, my partner in business, my ride or die well my everything. I know this got annoying and boring, that one night I met her on the day of my album signing I knew she was the one for me. Yes we've been through so much ups and a lot of shitty down situations but we ended up still together. Ha take that reporters and gossip articles! Well we did work on it with therapy and understanding each other.

When were dating I told her about how I want to build an empire something big, I want to give back to moms, my brother and the community I grew up in. She didn't take me seriously at first but later she understood my dreams "you do what you want to do, I'll be here to give you support." The same thing she tells me.

The building was enormous. We were in the conference room reviewing the video for 'My Year' with gashi. "Why don't we play this with the other tracks as our workers, guest, business people, and celebrities walk in the lobby on the big giant tv. That's who we could promote it more."
"I like what you're talking about G." Gashi said "this shit is growing and you ain't stopping."
"Yee you know my brother. We don't stop." Dylan was reviewing it with the my partner and CEO of Stillhouse Brad Beckerman  "whats up and what's new?"
"So there's new details for the new Stillhouse bottle and flavors. After the video 'Girls Wanna Have Fun' with tyga, these have been selling out." Dylan said "I can't believe this. Look at these sells, the black bourbon is selling high."
"I agree with Dylan. This will be up after the new year." Brad told us "I should get going."
"Well thanks for coming guys, this meeting is over. You can talk with my wife Dylan or our assistant  for any questions." We walked out of the conference room.

We were in the office of our building that connects to the record label, the offices and the headquarters of the merchandise and other things we do. "We did this." Dylan walked in. She was wearing here professional clothes as if she was working like a lawyer. "I always believed in you Gerald since the first date you told me. I never doubt you."
"Well I couldn't do this alone. I need well I was looking for someone I want to share this with. Someone who I could trust this. And I did find that special person." I kissed her hand. "And it's you."
"We started from nothing and now look at all this, we did it."
"Baby it's our dynasty. Everything we build is growing. The one thing we need is the enterprise then done."
"Soon baby. Thank god we have a supportive family."
"Yes we do but most importantly I have a good looking supportive wife." I kissed her "I love you and I want to continue this."
"Me too. We should get going before we're late for dinner and you know how we get in trouble"
"Why do we still have to be treated like kids?" We laughed and left.

This is our dynasty and it's going to continue.