New Beginning

Dylan version
Many things has happened. One of them is leaving my home for my safety. Another one is meeting Gerald and falling in love with him. So many things happened in a quick snap that I can't example how I feel.

I feel happy mostly because I finally wasn't in this fear. But actually is being engaged to the man will be with me.

After his show we went to a club, the usual. Gerald performing, I was with the whole crew. Matt, Grady, Blizzy and Bj we're having fun. Matt invited his wife Jessica. Half of the tour that I wasn't there Jessica was with the guys. No I'm not this type of girl that would get jealous or mad. Gerald told me she is with Matt. And also she and Ashley have a strong friendship.

After Gerald was done performing he went to another room. I followed him. He was all sweaty, his hair was a mess, all over his face. I walked inside the room, acting if I was a fan. "Hey? Is it possible that I get an autograph?"
"I don't think you can't.... Dylan!" He smiled
"You did amazing."
"Yeah, it was lit but the crowd was a little to eh. You know."
"Yeah, but one thing Mr Gillum I have something to tell you."
"What is that thing you have to tell me Ms future Gillum Trujillo."
"I can't wait to spend these two months with you."
"I feel the same way babygirl." He kisses me "I'm gonna change, then we're out cause I'm fucking tired."
"Yeah I'm feeling the same way." He changed into another set of clothes. We were just leaving, Matt and Jessica came out us. "Yo G"
"Yeah brotha?"
"We we're both wondering if you and Dylan want to go eat dinner."
Jessica was staring me, her eyes dilated going up and down. "Actually we were going to go back to my ma's house. We kinda feel tired, sorry"
"What about tomorrow night? A double date dinner? To celebrate your engagement. I know the bested restaurant here in the bay." Jessica blabbered
"Oh actually we were going to do something tomorrow. I was going to take Dylan out somewhere and show her the new house I bought for us." Gerald said "Ah shit!"
"You ruined the surprise." Said Matt
"You bought a house?" I looked a Gerald
"Surprise!" He said it embarrassed
"Wow! That's awkward. So tomorrow night?" She asked again.
Okay I was debating to go or not but I do want to have at least a good bond with her.
"Yeah sure. Tomorrow night it is for sure." I smiled. Jessica was surprised I said that.
"Okay I guess it's a plan. See you guys tomorrow." Jessica and Matt left. Gerald and I went to his car. It was a minute of silence. "Dylan I'm sorry for....." I kissed him
"I love you."
"So you're not mad?"
"No, you wanted us to be together."
"Yeah."
"Then, why do you have to apologize." He chuckled
"You want to see the house?"
"Yeah sure." He turned on the car. On the way there to the new house, the place located was remembering my mind. "Where are we going?"
"You'll see."
Then we stopped. "Do you trust me?"
"Yeah G, but what are we doing here?"
"Okay I have to blindfold you. It's the part of the surprise."
"No G, come on. I hate surprises especially being blindfold."
"Please baby, you said you trust me." He kissed me
"Okay" He first got out of the car. The walked to my side of the car, opened my door. I got up from the car seat. He had a bandanna. He covered my eyes.
"Just listen to my voice when I give directions."
"Yeah I know that already." I felt his hand, guiding me to the way.
"Okay watch your step, you're going up on one step."
"You should?"
"Yeah." Then he stop, I bumped into him. "Careful. I got you."
"Okay where are we?" He takes off the bandanna form my eyes.
"I found this house, it's similar to the one you lived with your mom before." I covered my mouth, I started tearing up. "You love it?"
"How did you know.... how did you get...... it's like I never...." He walks to me with a smile, handing me a key. "G, I never felt this way before."
"I know, you were the one who made me be this person baby, and I can't wait to be with you for the rest of my life." He carries me in a bridal way "welcome home Mrs Gillum."
I giggled. "Welcome Mr. Gillum"

Our first night in our official home. It didn't matter to us if were yet legally married. It's what made us happy.

__________________________________________

We were at Christy Fields, enjoying a second day in the bay. We both stare at the sky, laying down.
"Do you ever wonder one day, having a kid?"
"You mean later or soon."
"I don't know, but one day."
"You really want a kid G?"
"Yeah, a mega successful rapper, a father and married with an amazing women."
"I was thinking of it before but I thought you would not want kids."
"No I'm not like that."
"It's just my mind.." he sits up
"You have so much bullshit that Ashley told you. Don't listen to what she said. I love you and it would be great to have a family now or later."
"Okay I get it. Since were in the topic, what were you thinking?"
"I was thinking for a girl."
"Why?"
"So she can be like you, strong, confident, beautiful and have that same smile and that laugh I love mostly of you."
"Oh. I was thinking to have a boy."
"Yeah and why is that?"
"So he can be the same as you." Gerald smiled
"Okay, maybe wish upon to have mini Dylan or mini Gerald."
"Yeah one day. Now it's having fun, enjoying life and tour, then a family."
"Yeah. We should go now, we have that dinner with Matt and Jess."
"Oh. Have you seen her? How she is around me? Stares at me?"
"Yeah I know. She's just like that cause Ashley has her brainwashed with loads of shit."
"I get that she has a great friendship with Ashley. But I want to at least have a bond or be in good terms. You get me G."
"Yeah. We should get going, if not we're going to be late." We got up from the grass, cleaned up our mess. Then went back to our place.

__________________________________________

We were at this fancy Italian restaurant. Matt and Gerald were at the bar. Me and Jessica were at the table. It was an awkward silence. She was tapping her nails into the table.
"Really awkward don't you think?" She actually talked to me
"Yeah."
"Wonder how long would they be at the bar? The waiter will be here soon with our food."
"Jessica, I don't like this. Small talk. I know you and Ashley have this friendship, and you might hate me."
"Um no."
"What I'm trying to say, I want to at least have a good terms."
"Okay honestly at first I thought you were trying to take Matt from me but he told me that you and G were taking things serious, I was relieved and yes I do want to at least have maybe a friendship between us."
"Yeah I know."
"And I won't mention anything of Ashley."
"Um."
"Sorry I didn't"
"No, it's fine, I just don't wanna cause problems"
Then Matt and Gerald came back from the bar. After dinner, me and Gerald went home.
"Great night."
"Yeah."
"I seen you and Jess..."
"Yeah, me and her aren't bestie but hey we're starting in good terms."
"Yeah but mostly I want to see you happy."
"Thanks G." I changed into pajamas to sleep. Gerald took off his suit and changed to a white shirt, left his boxers on. "Night babygirl" he pulled me close to hug me.
"Night G." Then I felt his hand placed in my stomach. He softly touch it, rumbling it smoothly. He actually wants to be a father soon.

It's a new beginning for us.