Holidays

Gerald version
The holidays are the best time especially spending time with family. I know I know I haven't talked with my father. It's just I don't have anything to say to him. When I see him I just get angry.

Christmas Day
So it was Christmas well Mel's and Ryland's first Christmas so I made it memorable for example I made Matt be the grumpy grinch since he's all serious and have some similarities as the grinch. I hired a guy as Santa Claus for the kids. All I remember that Matt said "Okay that's it! I'm done with doing the grinch, I'm leaving!" He left the house to go change then comes back thirty minutes later. Audrey was happy to see him but also saying how the mean old grinch was trying to take Christmas but Santa came to the rescue. He just stared at me and mouth "you owe me one for this" I just gave him a thumbs up and laugh.

We exchanged gifts with the family. It's great how we had Anthony and Monroe with their kids. It makes it more memorable how all the kids can grow up together so close. So the kids just wanted toys, clothes and shoes for Christmas, come in it's obvious they're just kids. All the adults gave and received many gifts. Dylan isn't that kind of person who likes materialism. I gave her a diamond bracelet with a necklace combined. Yes I love to spoil her. She couldn't say no since I had this in plan but in return she gave me a kiss and a Gucci bag. So basically everyone loved their gifts. I know it's out of the budget but hey it doesn't matter. Ma came with more gifts for the kids and us. Best Christmas morning I can say.

New Year's Eve
Dylan was anxious since Matt told her she had a high chance to be part of this year Victoria Secret Angels Model. Yes my wife has a high chance. She has worked with me modeling for my clothes for my merch as advertising on the website. But it's also New Year's Eve. Saying goodbye to the old year and hello to the new year. We don't do the 'new year, new me' since most of us don't finish doing it or we're still stick with the same habits.

Matt and Jess came with Audrey. Dylan ran to Matt to see if there was any news "no Dylan I haven't heard anything. I brought my laptop to check on my emails. Jess is pissed off that I have to work tonight not like someone here who decided not to work." He stares at me "yea I'm staring at you Gillum."
"Matt, Gerald didn't want to work since it's the damn holidays." Jess told him "Dylan you need help with anything."
"Just setting up the tables." Dylan said to Jess "we should leave the guys alone."
"Okay. Audrey why don't you go with grammy and your cousin in the play room." Audrey runs to the play room. Matt goes inside my office. No wonder I put him as the grinch for Christmas.

James and Mia came to the house with their kids. Then an hour later Anthony and Monroe came with there kids. Talking about them they had their babies. James and Mia had their baby son for weeks after Dylan. Wow another nephew and this one looks a lot like my brother. After two months Mia and James had theirs Anthony and Monroe had their baby daughter. She looked everything like Monroe. Another and last one in the family. I was right. Twelve kids in the family combined. That's crazy. The kids went to the play room while we were in the living room meeting the new little ones.

We are the delicious dinner the women of the house hold did meaning our wives. We sat in the couch, laughed and talked. I seen Dylan anxious "baby, calm down. You will get it." I hugged her "there's no way they'll pass out on you."
"The countdown is starting!" Ma said. We get up and starting counting down to the New Year.

After the clocked struck midnight we yelled happy new year. We hugged everyone in the room. All the married couples gave the midnight kiss. Matt received the email form them. "Wait! Wait! I think this is it." We all stopped from celebrating the new year. Dylan was more anxious but I hugged her if anything happened. He reads the email "congratulations Dylan you got it. You're going to be a Victoria Secret Angel." Dylan was relieved and happy. We all hugged her as congratulate her.
"See baby I told you." I hugged her then kissed her. I'm so proud of her accomplishing her dreams.
"Wait! Wait! There's another thing." Matt told us "she has to leave no later today to start with the photo shoots and the practices for the runaway in..." he read more along the email "in NEW YORK!! And this is legit thing Dylan no bullshit. The show will be held in New York for fashion week. And a special performance from Wale."
She looks at me "you're okay with me going to New York? I can stay here with you and the kids." As much as it hurts me to see her leave to New York I know it's her dreams.
"Baby I'll be okay. You want to do this right? Then go. I'll be here it's Ma and the kids you go do your thing that you want to do. Suz looks at you a lot and she wants to be like you one day. Mel will look up to you how mama is being a model, a business administration with me, a mom to. They'll be inspired by you and want to achieve like you." I hugged her "I promise you I'll go for your runway day."
"G, I think they want you to perform to." Matt told me. Okay so now they want me "since wale is performing then maybe it's you to."
"We don't know official if they also want me. Wale hasn't even called me yet."
"Then I guess it just Dylan for now. We leave in three hours." Matt said "hello to the New Year guys."

This went zero to one hundred real quick. No joke it was all calm then bam a good surprise. But Dylan doesn't know I'll be there before her runaway. I got the call from wale if I wanted to perform for fashion week. All I want is to support Dylan and that's why I'm surprising her soon before fashion week is over.