Fears

Dylan version
The first couple days have been hard for me coming back to the place where I was born and raise by only one parent, then losing that parent because your psycho father.

That's one of the biggest fears I have. He coming to hurt me or Gerald. That night at the park, I felt it wasn't just me and Gerald. It was this negative vibe close to us that night. That's where I seen him.

Me coming back to the Bay was a bad idea cause the only thing was coming to finish it's job. I wanted to tell Gerald if everything but I didn't want to ruin it.

I woke up from this dream. A dream where my mother was still alive and where I actually met my little sister. My mother told me that Gerald is a good man to be with, he would protect me from the bad people especially from my father. I smiled because I knew in my mind and in my heart she is still alive. Then Gerald woke up.
"Morning babygirl."
"Morning g"
"You're smiling."
"Yeah I just had a dream."
"Of us." He smirked
"More like I dreamed of my mother. She had told me how she likes you." He laughs
"Oh really? And what else did she said in your dreams?"
"That you would protect me from the bad things especially..." I sighed and turned around to the other side, trying not to look at him.
"D?"
"It's nothing G."
"Dylan. You gotta tell me what's going on."
"I can't."
"Why not?"
"Because I'm afraid! I have these fears to lose you because of my fault!"
"Babe, calm down. What fears? Why would it be your fault?"
"I just can't hide this any longer."
"Hide what?"
"That night at the park, the reason why I acted that way because I seen him."
"Who?"
"My psychopath of my father! I seen him in the shadows just staring at me with his devils eyes knowing his job has to be done. I didn't want to tell you anything because I didn't want you to worry. I want us to have this great time."
He was shocked. "And this man, has he hurt you before? Has he touch you?"
My eyes started to tear up. "Y-Y-Yes. When I was sixteen before my mother d-d-died, he r-r-raped me." He hugged me. Then I seen tears in his eyes. "That fucking monster! I'm going to kill him when I see him!"
"No, please! He will kill you!"
"Dylan, I promise you that I would protect you, and this is one of them, if he comes close to you, I will kill him, even if I die for you."
"No, please don't talk that. I just afraid to lose you. I already lost someone close to me. I don't wanna lose another one."
"Alright but I'm doing this because I love you Dylan."
"I love you to Gerald. Can we please not say anything to..."
"Don't worry baby girl I won't. With me you won't fear anything."
"Yeah I know." We got up from bed. Gerald went downstairs to cook breakfast while I took a quick shower.

I finished taking a shower a change to some warm clothes. I went downstairs to the kitchen. We both acted normal as we possibly could. Suzanne and James woke up from the smell of breakfast being cooked.

Later in the day Suzanne and James left to the park then to a community center to help out the people in needs.

As calm and scared I was, we just decided to stay in Suzanne's house for the day.

Me and Gerald cuddled in the living room while watching a movie. He kissed my forehead. It was a sign that he loved me and that I always had him.

I felt relieved to tell him the real truth. But I still have these fears of losing him because of this monster