Over The Social Media Drama

Gerald version
Let's just say myself and Dylan ended the internet feud with Colson. Dylan seemed okayish but she was uncomfortable with his apology. Thankful I'm there to forget about everything and make it better for my wife. It was very manly how he had the guts to apologize to us even if it took him almost two years.

The internet still thinks we're still in a feud but they don't know the tricks I'll bring tonight.

Dylan and I arrived to Vegas on the morning. We stayed at the Cesar palace. This is one of the nicest hotels but the drive is like an hourish away.

As the night was appearing and the light of the sun was disappearing. Dylan was putting on her shoes. She wore a black matte dress with YSL heels. Her hair was straight with waves. Her makeup was like the same way as she went to the fashion show.

Marty came to Vegas since he knows we bring the bay anywhere. When he isn't here it's me and Dylan who brings it. Dylan and I took photos before the event in the hotel room but we don't post our photos just for memories.

We arrived to KAOS Club. Another place to take photos and videos to promote it. I seen Colson hanging out with a magician. Dylan doesn't know I invited here to show everyone in the media what we had beef two years ago is over.

My time was ready to perform. Dylan kisses me good luck. She was standing with some of our friends behind the dj where we had a section for us.

I told the crowd I had a trick pulling out of my sleeve. I called Colson up on stage. Everyone was surprised and shocked. I turned around to Dylan. She couldn't believe it neither but she kept it cool for us.

Grady took the photo and I post it on the media showing it was over between us and Colson. After I was done, Dylan and I left to the hotel, changed to something more comfortable and went to the airport to Coachella. It's Coachella weekend. Then my birthday. And we're bringing my friends, the kids with Ma and close family to celebrate my sons Hayden and Ashton birthday, James birthday and then mine.

———————————
these two chapters will be short again