Response

Gerald version
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! We were running late. All for staying to that party for a little longer.
"Whats wrong G" said Jamilio
"We're late. That's why"
"I told you, we should of left but no you wanted to party more" said James
"But I was fucking fun though. How long are we there?"
"Were almost there Mr. Gillum" said the driver. Finally at the event. One fan recognize me, but she wasn't alone. I seen her. She was the most beautiful woman I ever seen. "James"
"What?"
"Who is that girl? Wearing my Lady Killer jersey?"
"I don't know man. But she's is pretty"
"Hey! I seen her first."
"Okay dude. You want me to.." I cut him off
"No. She here for my event right. So I'll have to wait then." I couldn't stop staring at her.

While I was signing albums and another things to my fans the guards were telling me to speed it up. For what? And if I do I won't have the chance to even speak to her.

It was 7:45pm. Just had fifteen minutes left to sign albums before I leave to the forum to perform. "James?"
"Yeah"
"Is she still here."
"Who?"
"You know the girl. With the jersey"
"Okay I'll go see" James walks out to find her for me. Then jamilio asks "are you still thinking of her?"
"Yeah" the James comes back "no sign of her, sorry"
"Oh, okay"
"Are you two dumb or that stupid to realize she in here in the same room as all of us, standing right there with her sister" then I see her. Wow! She gorgeous even closer. Okay Gerald don't do anything stupid that makes her hate you. After I calmed her little sister down I tried to flirt a little with her. She's beautiful. But nope I had to ruin it. She leaves angrily because I told her that her name is a guys name. Great Gerald! Nice move. Scaring her away.

"G?"
"What?"
"Isn't that you're phone?"
"No James. It's Dylan phone. Take it to her before she leaves." I quickly write down my number in a paper and sign her phone. "James, give this to her"
"Okay"

A few minutes later James came back. "So?"
"She was outside. Talking to her sister."
"Did you give it to her?"
"What? Oh yeah. Yeah I did"
"G, we have to go now" Said jamilio
We were officially done with this event. We enter the car. Same screaming fans were there and no sign of Dylan. "Another event completed" Said jamilio
"Yeah next to the forum then to beautiful Las Vegas."
"What's wrong G?"
"He's upset because he fucked up with Dylan" Said James
"Yeah the event was great. Many people told me how my music helped them become more stronger in life. And after I seen Dylan, I can't explain how I feel."
"Yeah but she know of Hasley?" Asked James
"No, me and Hasley are nothing, we're just friends."
"Well explain that to Hasley and Dylan cause you're with one girl and now going to another one"
"So who's the lucky girl?" Asked jamilio
"Who has my phone?"
"Changing the subject." Said Matt.
"Shut the fuck up" I was checking my phone for any messages from Dylan. Nothing.

"Don't worry G. She will text you." Said James
"What's the hold up" Said jamilio
"I'm coming" now to give the best performances

James version
I never seen my brother this way since he and Hasley. Yeah I know how does it feel. But Gerald has to make a decision between Dylan and Hasley.
After the forum we went to the airport. G like always busy. So I had his phone. "James?"
"Yeah" he couldn't ask me anything else because Hasley was there. So I nod my head.
Gerald make a solid decision. Hasley left early for the strip club. I went close to my brother. "We need to talk" we went to a different room.
"Did she?"
"Gerald, you can't be doing this."
"Doing what?"
"Being with Hasley and thinking of Dylan. Make a decision. Is it Hasley or starting something new with Dylan."
"Yeah. I guess"
"Okay Gerald."
"But did she"
"No she didn't" he walks away from me. Then I received a message:
Unknown: hey! Is this G-Eazy??
I quickly run to Gerald.

Gerald version
James made it clear. If I'm thinking of Dylan I have to ended between me and Hasley. "Ash?"
"Yeah baby"
"I have to talk with you"
"Yeah What is it?"
"I think we should have a break"
"Why?"
"I don't know. Please understand me, it's just my album is released and I'm focusing on tour please understand me. You will always have a place in my heart"
"Okay I get it. Bye" she leaves upset. Yeah since I seen Dylan, I felt something different. Then James came running to me. "Gerald"
"What happened" he was outta breath
"She texted you" I checked my phone. No fucking way.
Me: um yeah. But my name is Gerald.
"She isn't responding back"
"That's because it's 4:20am. By this time people are asleep like her."
"Oh"
"Just be thankful that she texted you"
"Yeah"
I waited her to text me back all night. I got into a plane to take me and my team to New York for the last signing event. I hope she texts me back soon.

Dylan version
I wake up around noon. Man I was tired from yesterday. The first thing I do is check my phone if he did text me. What? Okay okay I did say before I didn't like anything of him but I can at least give him a chance.
Same as usual, emails and notifications of social media and one message. Can it be him? I open the message:
Unknown: um yeah. But my name is Gerald
No fucking way. His response. Sent this at 4:20am. Wow! Crazy huh?

I should texted him back:
Me: sorry. I thought that' was your name. And sorry of last night for storming off like that, I didn't mean to. My name is Dylan. I think you remember or if not that's my name again.
Okay starting off good. Now time to continue my daily life. I know he won't text back right away.