But A Dream

Dylan version
I didn't remember anything from last night. Just me coming home, getting ready before Gerald comes over.
My head was killing me so bad. I get up from the bed but I couldn't. I had a arm around me. Then I turned around.
"Morning" he wakes up
"Morning G. What happened? Last night?"
"You got drunk. And you told me to stay, then you kissed me"
"Oh."
"Then you told me you liked me"
"Yeah I'm remembering stuff now" I laugh a little "so nothing happened between us?"
"Nah just a kiss. You look beautiful when you're awake."
"Thanks" he kisses one of my cheeks "can we take it slow, us slow."
"Yeah. If it makes you comfortable." I feel his lips touch my lips.
"You want me to cook breakfast?"
"Yeah, I'll help you." We get up from bed and when to the kitchen. I feed Bliss. And started cooking the eggs and bacon. While Gerald was making toast and the orange juice.
"I thought everything was..."
"But A Dream"
"Yeah G, like between us. I need thought we could be together." He grabs my hand.
"Yeah I know, I'm this kind of person that people want, the pressure but when I seen you,your this person that I fell in love with."
"I see a man. A humble, nice, you have a good heart that cares. I see that in you"
"You know what I seen"
"What?"
"The kind of beauty you have in your soul."
"G." I start blushing
"I'm talking serious babe. That's the reason why I like you. I want to be with you forever and always"
"G, you're moving so fast."
"I know you want it slow, and it will be." We finish breakfast, Gerald offered to help out. I was cleaning the kitchen and he was washing dishes.
"So what do you want to do"
"I have to go now. I have interviews and appearances. Sorry D. I know you wanted us to hangout."
"It's fine, that's part of your life."
"Don't be sad. I'll be back." He kisses my lips. He gets his jacket, before he left I had to tell him something "G!" He stops for a moment "I love you"
"I love you more D"

That was the last time seeing him. I should never had attached to him. Even if it takes to be faking getting drunk. Like he said.

Life is but a dream

And what happened last night was just that.