One Year Later

Dylan version
Well umm we took a year off. Many things happened that year off. Suz turned two, my little princess is getting bigger and learning and speaking more. Hayden and Ashton are walking and also speaking. We did like a small party for them but it didn't feel the same. Mia and James had their first kid. She's the most beautiful girl. Monroe and my brother Anthony came back which a surprise they brought their first kid, a boy. Yeah this family is expanding more and more. Then they both surprised me they were having another soon before the year ended. Anthony says Gerald has been different than me throughout the whole party. I didn't want to bring it a deal.

After that same incident with Gerald things haven't been the same. We just don't talk that much as before. The whole diss shit has got him crazy and I know he's finishing the album. With all the pressure he has, the more distance he is, the longer he begins to go out more, come back late at home, sometimes he ignores me and sees the kids which I don't have a problem with that.

My question is what happened to him all of a sudden. Okay yes I'm a work mom. I stay at home mom, work at the office to, i work out to get back in shape, which it didn't take long to do but he doesn't talk anymore. I just worry to lose what I have just cause a stupid mistake.

———
sorry this is short but there's more coming