No More

Matt version
I couldn't take any longer seeing Gerald in these conditions every night and day.

Last night talking with Jess was a red light to us. Right now he might not care but later if Dylan finds out it'll hurt him even more.

Jess told me she's checking on Dylan. Getting her to focus on her number on thing her baby. That now Gerald doesn't understand if he's into drugs and alcohol.

As you can say I'm more like a babysitter than a manager to him right now. He asked to cancel part of his tour. Which I agree to it.

So like always I went out with Gerald, he drinks about a few then starts to cry, wants to drink more or gets into a fight. I stop him from doing all that shit but he doesn't listen.

Time in his life is going fast and if he continues this way, he will might never meet his kid.

I called Jess again that same night. We were both thinking of a plan how to get these two back. She thinks that Dylan has moved on but deep down Dylan wants him back.

"So this is what he does all night?"
"Yup. This is the only bar we haven't got banned or kicked out."
"Oh. Wait what?"
"Oh yeah. Thanks to G."

Gerald version
I'm a mess. Complete mess. I don't want Dylan to see me in these conditions because it will break her even more than what she already is. Drinking is what makes me feel better to forget what happened, what my stupid ass caused.

Matt keeps telling me to stop, but I don't listen. He always bring up of my baby. If I continue with this shit path I may die and never meet my kid. I do want to meet my kid. I want to be there for my kid. Even if the love of my life doesn't want me to.

It was the last night I went to a bar. I kept telling myself no more. The bar tender guy was staring at me if I was crazy. Actually I was cause I was consuming all this shit already. I only sipped once my drink. I left a hundred dollar bill next to my last drink then I stood up from the chair and left.

Matt and Jess followed me. "Yo G?"
"What!"
"You okay?"
"No. I'm not! I'm fucking up my life, killing myself slowly! A-a-a-and I really want to be with Dylan and my baby! But I can't cause I fucked up everything! I can't! I need help! No more!"
"It's all right. I guess we'll tell Dylan everything."
"Then she'll forgive me?"
"I don't know if she will. Mostly importantly she will help you get better."
"I just hope she does."
"She will bud. Let's get you outta here."

At that very moment it was no more drugs, no more alcohol. No more anything. For now on it going to be there for the people I love the most.