Bay Days Part 2

Gerald version
Dylan and I were up in my room. She was looking through my stuff and had a smile then laughed. "Wow, never expected your room anything like this" she walked to my bed then sat down.
"Yeah I was a bastard and still am."
"It feels great being back home where I grew up. But I do miss her. A lot."
"I know you miss her. I get it how it hurts losing someone you love the most." I sit next to her "everything will be okay. Maybe after dinner or tomorrow we can somewhere."
"Yeah I would love that." I heard a knock in my door.
"What James"
"Mom said to come down for dinner."
"Alright. Well be down there in a sec"
"Okay" He leaves. We went downstairs. I was shaking not cause of Dylan, it's just more of a reason that I told James why Dylan left and for sure he told my mother. Here goes nothing. I helped my mom with the dishes. "Ma" I whispered to her
"Gerald I know what you are going to tell me"
"You do?"
"Yeah. James told me. No I won't ask her anything personal that doesn't intentionally hurt her. It's hard to lose someone."
"Yeah I know."
"Relax. I'll take out the blunts."
"Ma?"
"Now what."
"She doesn't smoke, she can barely resist getting drunk."
"Oh okay. How long is she staying?"
"For a couple weeks. Why? Are you trying to kick her out or something?"
"No, why would I do that to her? I was just wondering."
"Okay"
We all sat down for dinner. "I made this dish for this special night."
"Smells delicious" Said Dylan
"So Dylan how long was it not coming to the Bay Area?" Ask my brother. Then I kicked him. "Ow! What the fuck was that for?" I tried not to make it that obvious in front of Dylan
"Hey James, how about a slice of keeping your mouth shut didn't you understand!"
"What I just asked a question."
"But that specific question!"
"Sorry"
"Hey! Boys! Stop the arguing! Sorry Dylan, you know how brothers are, always fighting, bickering." Said my mom
"It's fine but why did you get mad Gerald."
"It's just he asked you something."
"Meaning how long I haven't been here. What's bad bout that?"
"Never mind." I hope this time James learns to be quiet.

After we ate dinner Dylan was tired. But I wanted to take her somewhere now. "Gerald where are you going?" My mom asked
"Yeah where are we going and this late? I'm sleepy."
"Somewhere. Like now. So see you later ma" I walked up with Dylan.
"So where exactly are we going."
"To the park"
"Why? Now?"
"Yeah."
"But I thought tomorrow."
"It's just there no people now."
"This seems strange"
"Do you trust me?"
"In this no. Um yes, but"
"I just need to hear a yes" I grabbed her hand and walked to the park. Weird that I'm walking her to the park.
"Are we almost there yet?"
"Yeah just a few more blocks"
"Okay but this better not be some scary clown pranks or some shit like that cause imma kill you"
"No you won't."
"How come?"
"Cause you love me."
"Shut up." She laugh then kissed me. We arrived to the park. "So why are we here?"
"You wanted to know more about me"
"Yeah?"
"This park I lost my virginity."
"You're serious."
"Yeah." I smirked a little bit.
"Why. And where and how, never mind the last question"
I pointed to the slide on the left "that one with a girl that I use to go to school with"
"Okay that disgusting."
"Wow. So where did you lose your virginity then Miss I'm so innocent" she was going to tell me but she choked out answering my question
"I don't wanna talk about it." She goes up the same slide that I was talking about, she forgot about it. I follow her. Then I beginning laugh, walking back down the slide, waiting for her. "Whats so funny Gerald?"
"Just come down please"
"You think this is funny. I don't wanna tell you."
"Please" then she slide back down "you know why i was laughing? Because you totally forgot about this slide."
"No fucking way. Gerald" I kissed her "I hate you for doing this" I began to take off her blouse "no no no.. stop. I don't want to do this, now. Please understand me."
"Yeah. Sorry D."
"Don't apologize G, it's my fault, for not.." she stops talking then stares paralyzed "can we go now please."
"Yeah but Dylan what wrong?" Then she walks away rapidly. "Dylan?" I run to her "hey what's going on. Tell me."
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Dylan please tell me. I worried." I grab her hands
"Can please leave." She tears up "never mind I'll just walk back"
"Dylan?" I followed her back to my mom house. I walk inside and see my mom and James "What happened Gerald?" My mom asked
"I don't know. I took her to the park and she just changed. She seemed fine when we went."
"Is it the park that you... never mind" Said James
"Give her some time. I think the memories she still has of her mother, she misses her." I walk up to my room where Dylan was. "Dylan? Please talk to me"
"Gerald I don't want to talk about it. I'm sorry, I promise I won't be acting like this again while we're here."
"Okay but I'm here if you need anything"
"Thanks Gerald" she hugged me. "I'm going to get ready to sleep." She went to the restroom to change. 

What's up with her if everything went fine.
The first few days she was acting this way. I began to worry, what was she hiding from me. I know about her mom but that night at the park it wasn't that. I just want Dylan to tell me the whole truth.