The Day It Can All Change

Dylan version
Last night, I found out that I'm pregnant. It's actually scary but knowing I have someone that loves me and that wanted this is a reliever. I got up early from bed, changed into a causal clothes. Suz, Mia and Jess were waiting for me outside of my house to go to the doctor.
I cooked Gerald some breakfast and left him a note. Today is the day I tell him. His wish did came true, no I mean our wish

Ger,
Had to leave early with your mom, I'll text you later cause I have something to tell. It's important I have to tell you
Love Dylan

I walked out of the house. "Ready?" Asked Suz
"Yeah."
"Okay Mia." Mia started to drive.
"Nervous to know."
"Yeah but happy."

Gerald version
I woke up, Dylan wasn't in bed. I dressed into some joggers and put on a hoodie. I went to the kitchen. She cooked breakfast for me. I read the note that she left me. I texted my mom if she knew what was going on.
Me: hey ma! What's going on with Dylan?!
Ma: Nothing is going on, I went to the doctor with her since she felt sick.
Me: why didn't she tell me?
Ma: she didn't want to wake you up
Me: what hospital or doctor are you going?
Ma: the one closest to the house
Me: okay I'm on my way

I went to the garage. I got inside my car. I turned on my car and drove to the doctor. I parked my car in the hospital parking lot. I walked in and I seen Jess and Mia.
"Gerald? What are you doing here?" Asked Mia
"What are you doing G?" Said Jess confused
"Where's my ma and Dylan? What's going on with my wife?"
"It's best she tells you Gerald. Not for us." Said Jess
"Where is she?"
"She's getting tested for something." Said Mia
"In there?" I pointed to the hall where Dylan was
"Yeah." I walked to the waiting room and I seen my mom.
"What are you doing here Gerald?"
"Ma, what's going on? Where's Dylan?"
"She's getting tested."
"Tested for what? Ma please tell me!"
"Gerald relax. She be out for in a minute." I sat down with my ma.

Dylan version
I was inside a room being tested. Dr Allison came in to ask questions. "So Ms Gillum or Trujillo?"
"It's Mrs Gillum Trujillo."
"Okay, so we're going to take some blood to be tested. It will take five to ten minutes to see the results."
"Yeah Thanks." She walks out of the room. I was alone, thinking how would I tell Gerald the news.

The doctor came in with a paper result. "Congrats you're pregnant!" I took a look on the results. I'm two months and one week pregnant. "If you want we can see how the baby or babies are?"
"In the ultrasound?"
"Yeah."
"Can I come back for five minutes, I need to..."
"Yeah sure go and tell your family members."
"Doc, can I ask you something?"
"Yes anything."
"I'm supposed to be leaving to tour with my husband."
"Dylan, I think it's best you stay from all media because that will cause stress to you and especially the baby."
"So you're recommending me to stay?"
"Yes."
I walked out of the room. I went to the waiting room and I seen Gerald. "Gerald?"
"Dylan?" He gets up from the chair "I don't know what's going on with everything, and you're not telling me nothing. Last night you weren't normal, Jess and Mia plus you were acting weird....."
"Baby, listen to me"
"What is it? Why are you being tested?"
"I need to tell you something."
"Yeah, What is it?"
"I'm pregnant." He hugged me.
"Are actually pregnant, babygirl?"
"Yeah I was going to call you, or tell you in person, but since you're here it was the best time." He began to cry.
"I always wanted this."
"You wanna come with me and see the baby?"
"You mean our baby."
"Yeah." Me and Gerald went to this room. I pulled up my shirt. Dr Allison came in. "Okay, today will see the baby and hear the heartbeat." She turns and sees Gerald "You're..."
"I'm her husband and the father of the baby."
"Nice to meet you Mr..."
"Gerald Gillum" he shook her hand.
"Okay Dylan this is very cold." She puts the jell in my stomach
"Oh." Gerald started to laugh. He reached out for my hand.
"Let's find the baby and the heartbeat." I seen G's smile "Found the baby." We seen our baby.
"Wow, that mine." He started to cry more
"You guys wanna hear the heartbeat?"
"Yeah" we both said. Then we heard it.
"It's a very healthy heart. Your due date is September 16. And here are the ultrasound photos of the baby." I cleaned up myself from all the jello. Dr Allison left the room.
"G?" He got up from his chair and he kissed me.
"I'm happy now babygirl. Happy for this family"
"I know. Baby, I can't leave to your continuation of the tour. Doc said I have to be stress free for me and the baby.
"I don't want to be away from you and miss any moments."
"I know, I wanna go with you but you know the fucking paparazzi."
"Just stay with my ma, and I'll come home to be with you. I'll talk with Matt to give me more dates off from your."
"No..."
"Yes, I don't wanna miss anything for us baby."
"Fine, I love you"
"I love you more." After we left the doctor, we had to tell the news to our closest family and friends of the news they were happy. The gang know it was going to happen soon.

To Gerald it was the day it all changed.