Bay Days Part 1

Gerald version
Finally arrived to my home. The Bay. I see Dylan holding my hand like a little kid. I was like that with my mom. Holding her hand when me and James were little. Time flew by so fast.
I still can't believe she wanted to come. "You okay baby?"
"Yeah, it's just I haven't been so long, me not here in my home."
"It's fine baby. At least you're back home. I want you to meet my brother and some friends of mine"
"Okay."
We walk out the airport, my brother was at parking lot "Hey James." I gave him a fist bump
"Hey G. So this is the girl"
"Yeah. Did we meet before? At the meet and greet after I left pissed off." Dylan said surprisingly
"Oh yeah I remember." Said James
"Yeah a lot of surprises. Is ma at the house?"
"No, she left to her friends house for a while but she will be back soon."
"Oh so that means partying with the crew."
"Yeah"
Dylan sees at us confused and whispers in my ear "what are..."
"Partying with some close friends."
"Oh. I can't wait to spend these couple weeks with you Gerald"
"Love you D"
"Love you more G"
Then James stares at us weird "get a room"
"Shut up"
"Hurry people are waiting for us"

We arrived to the party. We always party at my house or my good friend Blizzy. "So the party is at Blizzy place?"
"Yeah."
"Who's Blizzy?" Asked Dylan
"He's a good friend of mine." As we enter the backyard every greets us. Blizzy comes to us "Hey G, Hey James."
"What's up Blizzy" Said James
"Hey Blizz"
"So who's this beauty"
"This is Dylan, my girlfriend and back off cause I'm her man. It's not going to be like high school again."
"Aight dude. I'm not going to do it again because I have a girl now" he walks away. James went to get some drinks
"I'm going to gets some beers."
"Aye bring us one"
"Fasho" He goes to the bar tender. So i take Dylan to my favorite place. "Where are you taking me?"
"You'll see. This place is where I take the special girl to." She stops and gives me a stare. "What?"
"Nothing."
"I was talking about you silly" We finally arrived. "It's beautiful. I never seen this part of the Bay"
"Yeah. I know. That's why I wanted to take you here."
"Thanks G. For everything." I smile. Then I take out a ring box. "No! G! Are you serious?!"
"I know you want this relationship go slow and smooth, I'm not asking you to marry me now but I want to give you a promise ring. This ring will show that I will promise you anything, to love you, to care for you in the good and bad times and mostly to respect you. So Dylan Sage Trujillo, do you take this ring as my promise to you in our relationship?"
"Yes! A million times yes!" She hugs me then kisses me "you planned this all this time?"
"Yeah. I did for you the most beautiful girl" we went back to the party. Blizzy and James were looking for us. "Dude where were you guys?" Asked James
"Yeah man. It felt like you guys disappeared." Said Blizzy
"We just went for a walk, no biggie. James can you drive us home."
"Yeah." We said our goodbyes and left to my mom house.

We arrived to my moms house. I see my mom outside in the front patio, smiling at us. She comes to us "oh Gerald. I missed you."
"Hey ma. It's feels good to be back home."
"Ma, I have your medicine."
"Thank you James, always helpful." Then Dylan comes out of the car "so is this the girl you've been talking about."
"Yeah I'm Dylan. Nice to meet you mrs. olsmted."
"Dear you can call me Suzanne, here you don't call me Mrs or ma'am" I hug Dylan. "You guys make each other so happy"
"Yeah we do" she stares at her hand "you gave her the ring!"
"What ring?" Asked James confused
"Yeah but more as a promise ring"
"Oh my god! I'm so happy for both of you guys. Come on, let's get inside. I made Chinese food" Said my mom
"I'm going in" said James
"Alright. We'll be right in." Then Dylan hugs me "whats this for?"
"Thank you. For everything, for loving me of who I am."
"No problem baby. Let's get in, it's getting cold out here."
"I can't wait to have some bay days with you" I kissed her
"Me too D." We went inside. My mom was setting up the table
"Do you need some help?" Asked Dylan
"It's fine dear. You just make yourself at home." She sat down in the couch next to the chimney. "Baby."
"Yeah babe."
"Come with me upstairs." She follows me up stairs.

James version
So Dylan is at my mom house. Yeah my brother Gerald did made a solid decision overall. "So mom, what do you think of Dylan?"
"She's a good person for your brother. I like how she understands him. Your brother couldn't stop talking about her for days. I never seen him this happy since he started his music."
"Yeah I know ma but you don't know why Dylan left here."
"Dylan? Leaving here? Your brother never told me that."
"No meaning she used to living her but she left after her mother was murdered."
"Oh god heavens."
"Yeah but don't mention anything to her please or Gerald."
"Okay but why not your brother?"
"Because he'll kill me if I told you anything."
"Okay James call your brother and Dylan down for dinner."
I kinda accidentally told mom part of the story. Sorry Gerald.