Some Changes Are Good

Dylan version
We have a lot of changes throughout this year. Meaning a lot and ending the last year was a big reveal for us.

It was a late night. The kids were asleep. I was in the studio listening to the album. Gerald does take a lot of his time doing this and I'm so proud of him. "Hi" he walks in "You're listening to the album?"
"Yea it's honestly amazing." I see his hair. He had it again slicked back like how I met him. "You brought the hair back. The same way I met you." I smiled "I really like it when you switch up a bit, you know see what kind of styles you have hidden."
"Some changes are good baby. And I really like how you change up or style. It's cool how we end up with the same thing." He sits next to me and I put my legs on top of his "We need to talk. What are we going to do for Suz fifth birthday? Her birthday is coming. The kids don't go to school after her birthday."
"You mean her sixth birthday?" I get it we have like five kids and we mix up their ages "yeah I was thinking about that. But it's crazy how after her birthday it's Audrey's, then Alice's, Milan's, Jax's mine and my brothers birthday. The list goes on. We talked about before, and we would rather go somewhere and celebrate our birthdays as one."
"Where? So I can start planning everything. Don't worry about the cost or any trouble."
"Somewhere that's kid friendly and also we as parents can like to be. Hopefully no paparazzi."
"Maybe a week in LA. Matt told me about these amusement parks." He grabbed my attention. "He told me how the other day the girls were talking in Audrey's room about going to Disneyland to meet their favorite princess and Disney characters since they met some here.
"Yeah. The kids haven't seen the nice parts of LA. And it's a kid friendly place. It's good for us as well. You sure?"
"Yes babygirl. We want to give the best for our kids. And I also heard about these nice hotels for the adults. So we can make our magic happen." He kisses my neck to my ear.
"Gerald, you know I can't have another baby." I gave him a serious look "remember, my tubes had to be tied after I gave birth to Mel."
"I didn't mean that. I know about that part but it doesn't mean we can't do you magic. Your kind of drug." I rolled my eyes "I know you wanna laugh because it's true. You can't resist."
"Yup." I had in mind something "if we're all going to LA to celebrate the kids and the adults birthday in LA at Disneyland..."
"Both parks." Okay what is he taking about. "There's two parks in Disneyland. Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. It's a large park but they divided it by two."
"How are we going to do that? And in one week? Baby the kids can't miss school."
"Okay then we'll go a week before the kids enter school. And we rent out a hotel for all of us."
"How are we going to do with going to LA? Leaving the airport to the hotel? Going to these two parks? And there's people there. You know the shit we've been through."
"D, relax. The kids in LA are in school already well some. But if it makes you feel better I'll try to do my best to get the park shut down for us."
"No, I don't want everyone to see that we're just rich assholes who are greedy by shutting down the parks. And maybe you're right. Can we have security with us?"
"Yes Anything to have our family protected. And I get from where you're coming from." He hugs me "now we just gotta say how we're going to tell the rest without them freaking out."
"Yeah you're right." I smiled "and it's good to have some changes." We both laugh.

The next day we told the whole family. Matt and Jess didn't like the idea nor my brother and Monroe. Mia and James were doubting it. They all said about the school and how was it going to work. Gerald has to explain the plan of how it's going to work and not to worry about anything. But then later they agreed to it. Okay at least that's off the list. Now it's preparing everything and doing the work.

We got the confrontation of the plane going to LA and the hotel rent for a big family after Gerald did and paid for it. He told us again not to worry about the money cause he understands it's a celebration.

Well we'll see you in LA.