Back To Tour Once Again

Dylan version
Yup, I'm going back to tour with Gerald again and this time for his birthday. And yes this time I'm also bring Suz. The last time was an emergency that needed to be fixed. I was planning something special in the Bay but since he's in the other side of the country maybe we can still do the same plan.

Before I leave again, I had to take care some stuff like finalizing the preps for the wedding since it's around the corner after we come back from tour, having the poster board with finalized clothing ideas ready, preparing for the Endless Summer Tour. So much to do before Gerald comes back.

Having a week is somewhat stressful because you have that limited of time to get everything finished. But hey at least I have the help.

Two days before tour, Mia, Mama G, and I went to a dress shop to find the perfect dress for the wedding. I brought along Suz but she was asleep the whole time. The one dress I imaged for so long to get married with Gerald. I tried out many dress but I didn't feel it was the one I'd dreamt of. Not just yet. I tried on a dress that caught my eye when I walked in. Similar to the one I was looking for. I looked myself in the mirror "this is the one." I whispered to myself. I walked out of the fitting room. I seen Mia's and Mama G's face. They loved the dress. That same day we went to get Suz dress for the wedding. Mia got her maid of honor dress at the same place as I got my wedding dress.
"You know Gerald will fall in love again when he sees you in this amazing dress on the big day." Mama G said
"I can't wait for that day to finally come true."

Before I left i was stressing out the most because after returning from tour it's the game time of our wedding. Mia told me that she and Mama G were going to take care of everything and to go to tour stress free. I very much appreciate for them helping me a lot while Gerald was touring.

The very next day it was James's birthday and the day I was leaving to Tilburg. I went to Mama G's house to say my goodbyes and wish James a happy birthday. I got him a gift card and a bomber jacket since he said something a little small. After the little family party I left to the airport. Matt and the whole crew knows I'm surprising Gerald once again for his birthday. At that time at Tilburg is his birthday which I'm not there with him but by night or before we'll arrive.

We boarded the plane. Suz was staring at everything. "Ready to surprise daddy on his birthday, mama?" Then she cooed. I kissed her cheek and she giggles with a smile.

Matt version
Dylan isn't arriving till tomorrow night during Gerald's show. Well that's kinda a good thing because A we have him distracted with meet and greet with the fans and B his birthday. She didn't say what was specific surprise for Gerald but maybe it's something great he'll love.

Damn time does fly by real quick. Almost finishing the European tour then back to Bay for this amazing wedding then it's back in the road again after their honeymoon. He says he might be taking Dylan and Suz to the Bahamas, Monte Carlo or somewhere he like during the tour in his experience.

At any time Dylan will be arriving, good thing I have Jess with me so she can help me. And I also can't wait to see Suz. Yes she the precious baby I ever seen.

I send Jess to pick up Dylan and Suz from the airport. I told her to meet us at the same location where Gerald was performing.

Jessica version
The last time I'd seen Dylan was the incident that Gerald did in Sweden. She was pissed and upset. We didn't talk as much but I understand her why we didn't.

I arrived to the airport, I seen Dylan and her carrying Suz in her arms. I got out of the car and hug both of them. "I'm so happy to see you!"
"I missed you so much! But sorry that we didn't had the chance to talk the last time."
"It's okay, I know the last time was an emergency but now everyone is together. And we get to talk about the wedding, spend time with this gorgeous."
"Yeah but does Gerald know I'm here?"
"Not really. You know how Matt is always making it obvious."
"Oh god he's going to ruined to surprise but I hope he doesn't."

We hoped in the car and went straight to the concert. Matt was the first one to see us. He opened us from another entrance so Gerald or the fans wouldn't see them.

Matt told Dylan on the beginning of "Him & I" he's was going to give a sign to the DJ to cut it off, have people in charge of lights to turn on the light and that's where she will appear then he will appear after with Suz. Good plan Matt.

For the meanwhile the hair and makeup artist were getting Dylan ready since it was two more songs before her appearance. I was with Matt in the couch taking care of Suz but knowing Matt he has baby fever when it comes to Suz. "She the most adorable baby I ever seen Jess ! We should have a kid someday." I was shocked when he said that to me.
"Wait what?!? You're acting serious about having kids?!"
"Yeah why not? You seem surprised."
"Because I am. I never thought you would bring this subject."
"Well yeah I was thinking about it."
"Yeah maybe someday in the future." Then Dylan was ready to go to stage. "Am I interrupting something?"
"Nope. But I'm get you a mic ready." He gets up with Suz.
She sits down with me. "You look like if you seen a ghost."
"I'm fine. I just seem surprised."
"Surprise off what?"
"Matt said he wants to have kids in the future and I never thought it would ever happened or he would bring it up."
"Oh god. Well that's great news. Is he just saying that because he has Suz?"
"Maybe but dude can you believe it."
"I'm shocked as you are." Then Matt come back with the mic. "Okay Dylan, you ready?"
"Yeah" she answered
"Good luck girl."

Gerald version
Two more songs left before I finish the show. I want to go back to the Bay for my birthday just to be with Dylan and my daughter Suz. I miss them a lot and wish they could be here.

The beat of "Him & I" began playing and it stopped playing then the lights turned on. I was confused so was the fans. "I'm sorry guys. I don't know what going on but we'll figure it out." I went to the DJ and asked him. "What the fuck happened?"
"The whole thing just black out."
"Shit. Where's Matt?"
"I don't know." Then everything went back to normal and the beat of "Him & I" began again and the fans yelled. I turned around and it was Dylan. I was so happy to see her. She finished singing and I ran to her then hugged her. I kissed her passionately. She came all away from the Bay to surprise me.
"Hey guys! Can you guys help me sing happy birthday to Gerald?" The fans yelled. She began to sing then the fans helped her sing. Jess gives her a tray of cupcakes. She and Dylan lit up the candles. I still couldn't believe she was still here. "Make a wish baby!" She said as i blew out the candles. Then i see Matt walking out, carrying Suz in his arms. This honestly is the best birthday ever than any has ever done for me. I get Suz from Matt then hugged her. I seen Dylan with a cupcake. I knew she was going to do with that. I had some frosting on my nose and left cheek. Dylan wiped it off for me. "So was I interrupting something?"
"Yes, you did."
"My bad." She laughed
"But hey at least I got my Bonnie with me to help me sing this song and finish the show." The fans yelled and chanted her name. Matt went back stage with Jess and Suz to wait for us.
"Okay I guess I should do it."
"Yo DJ! Play the song again." He played again "Him & I"

We finished the show. I still couldn't believe it. Dylan hugged me once again then gave me a kiss. "Happy Birthday G."
"I love you Dylan. Thank you for coming."
"I promise you I wasn't going to busy on your birthday."
Then Matt hands me Suz again. "Hey princess. Thanks for coming to surprise me on my birthday." I give her small kisses on her cheek. Blizzy brought glass cups and champagne to celebrate. "Cheers to another successful birthday, a good life with my wife and daughter.." then Matt cuts me off
"She's not your wife yet legally."
"You know what I mean. As I was saying, cheers for having each and everyone of you guys in my life because with out you guys I would been lost."
"Cheers to the good life." Dylan said.

I take Dylan and Suz to the hotel since they were tired from their flight. Suz fell asleep in my arms and Dylan was falling asleep during the car ride. I lay Suz in the bed. I seen Dylan admiring the view. I walked to her, wrapping my arms to her waist. I whispered to her hear "Enjoying the view."
"A lot. I hoped you enjoy your birthday."
"I did. A lot babygirl. You and Suz mean the world to me. And I can't wait to spend the last stops we have during tour. Then it's our big day."
"I can't wait to spend my life with you."

This is what I wanted. This is what she wanted. Us, all this time it was us. And more to expect in the future.