Salt Lake City

Gerald version
Back again in the Bay Area. I've been with Dylan a lot since she told me about the nightmares. Suz these days is starting to walk.

We woke up early to go to a center. Where I was hosting for helping out the youth. Matt went to bring us coffee and bagels.

I stared at Dylan. She was playing with Suz for the meanwhile I ate. That smile on her face when she looked at out daughter was the one that completed me. Then she looked at me. She smiled at me and I smiled at her. "Hi baby." She gives me a kiss on my cheek and gives me Suz.
"Hey gorgeous. Did you like it from last night? Because if you didn't I would make it more special." I whispered to her ear.
"I loved it. Maybe we can do it more better since we were quiet. At your dressing room before your show."
"I love when you talk to me that way." Then I looked at Suz playing with my necklace "and who is this little princess staying tonight?"
"Jess has no problem taking care of her tonight."
"Or Matt but he annoys suz to much that's what Jess told me the other day. James it is for the night."
"If you want I don't mind."
"So first we're going to the community center then the greets then..."
"Our little session." I smirked "wear something easy to take off with my teeth."
"Okay." She goes to the room to change. Then I looked at Suz. She couldn't stop staring at me. The kind of love that I have for my daughter.

We were on the way to the center. Suz was excited for some reason but it doesn't matter because I love to see her smiling. Especially Dylan.
"Mama G is swing by at the event. Because she wants to see this little princess."
"Yup. She's our sweet princess."

It was an honor to be at this event and helping others in the place that me, my wife, my daughter and my whole family and friends were born. I never forget where my roots are from. The Bay Area is the place.

The event ended so well better than well. Next is the show. James, my ma and Suz left an hour ago. So I'm sticking with Dylan for the day.

The greets were going in a fast pace. Photo, two minutes convo and autograph since overall this tour is more people for the meet and greets. But what I love about he Bay Area is that these people always show love and support when I come back. Sold out show.

After the greets I was alone. Dylan left before it was over. I went to my room. Looked the door. And i turned around and looked at Dylan. She was wearing my shirt for the show tonight.
"Hey."
"Sorry, that I'm wearing this, it's just I felt cold and I wanted to be warmed. There's no trouble."
"Nah baby. But there's one problem."
"What is it?"
"I need to wear this for tonight." She started kissing me in the neck. "You leaving me some hickeys on my neck?"
"Get someone to cover it or just leave it there so every hoe can see your all mine." I grabbed her legs to carry her to the table. I quickly unbuckle my pants and bring down my boxers. She kisses me passionately without letting me go. I push inside of her. She wraps her arms around my neck then moans.
"Oh... lord.... you're big baby..."
"I told you it would be better than last night." I went in a slow pace then I went fast.
"Mmm, ger..." she begins to laugh
"What's so funny?"
"Of how much I love this. That we can do this anywhere at anytime."
"I put a ring on you so I can have sex with you when I want to. And because your mine forever." She giggles. Then went faster.
"Ger... I'm...im.."
"I'm close Dylan!" We heard knocks that's when we came. "Tonight after the show we continue what we started." I kissed her.
"Okay." We got dressed and I opened the door. Matt was there standing pale if he seen a ghost.
"Sup Matt."
"I just came to tell you that a your mother is with your brother with your eight month old daughter waiting back stage for both of you and can you guys be more quieter when y'all fuck. Everyone could hear you maybe the crowd did!"
"Okay Okay we will be quieter. Tell my ma that we'll be out there in a minute."
"Okay you both better." He leaves the room. Dylan walks out front the restroom dress in a silver dress and black heels. Her hair tied up in a high ponytail. Natural make up on and wearing a black chocker.
"You look beautiful, my queen my wife."
"Gerry stop." She started to blush "I love you. I don't know how can I explain or show it to you."
I get her hands "babygirl, each day you show me and tell me and that's the best thing I would ever ask for. Come on before Matt comes back and starts yelling at us again."
"Yeah" we leave the room. I seen my ma, Suz and James.

Suz was opening her little arms so me or Dylan could hold her and carry her. Grady snapped a photo. The three of us. I kissed Dylan.
"Go get them tiger."
"I'll get you tonight after the show baby."
"Um, i have Suz in my arms." I looked at Suz. I kissed suz's cheek. She giggles
"My girls." They both went with my ma and James to a section to see the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry if this is a short and kinda boring chapter but honestly it's already a month of my senior year and I've been getting assignments after assignments, test after test. I rarely get time for myself and do these chapters.

But don't worry I have the finished chapters saved in my notes on my phone and on google docs so what I'm doing is copying and pasting. And I also want to say thank you for the reading and the votes for the last stories "Instagram G-Eazy" and "The Beautiful And Damned" I really do appreciate. Before I didn't think me beginning do this and writing shorts I would get people to read but since I see it I'm more inspired to do more and that's what I'm trying to do when I have free time. So I just want to say thank you and i promise in the near future i will continue uploading more chapters for this story "But A Dream" and "Instagram G-Eazy" i just need to get used to this hectic year.

Also I'm willing to listen for any suggestions or questions
These are all my social media's to contact if I'm not on

Instagram: @zz.dxddyy (personal account), @_queeneazy (fan account)
Snapchat: pam.andrew582
Or just message me here if y'all want to ask or suggest a request of stories (will do in the future)

So guys please understand and I hope y'all enjoy the stories I do.

Peace out ✌️
Pam 💯