Wedding Aniversary

Gerald version
It's already been a year of marriage, already a year but this time I'm a father of four hopefully a father of five kids. Nah I'm kidding. Crossing my fingers it does happen.

I know Dylan has been stressing with work and at home taking care of the kids. So I planned out a whole night that will end us up with sex or not depends how Dylan feels. We were back in the office. I was in my office. Dylan walks in with Ryland and a folder holding on her other hand. She sits down "Hey so I brought the report from last month."
"Thank you baby." Ryland was looking around my office "yes ry, this is daddy office, and now we're leaving so daddy can work." She gets up "bye ger."
"let me take care of Ryland while you work."
"Don't worry, he's very calm in my office."
"Where's Suz, Hayden and Ashton?"
"They are in the other room we installed for them in the office."
"Yeah so they can be closer to us." I checked the calendar "you know today is our first wedding anniversary."
"I know it is but since we can't cause we're taking care of the kids and work."
"Baby don't worry, James and Mia are taking the kids out to Santa Cruz pier again, and sleeping over their place. I have a night planned out for us."
"You didn't have it end up with us in bed?" She looked at me "you know we can't since we have that meeting tomorrow morning."
"Yeah I know but trust me." I get up and grabbed Ryland from her arms "you go get some work done and I'll take care of this little man."
"Okay." She gives me Ryland. "Love you." She leaves my office.
"Love you to." She walks in her office. I sit down on my chair.

Ryland was looking at everything around. He touches my face. I had to laugh.
"You like this room?" I get up from chair "one day of you like business as much as me and mama like this could be yours but depending if your brothers or sister want this or we can just build more." James came in my office "what's up brother. Ryland was just enjoying this time."
"I can't not believe how much he looks like you."
"Yea I know. What's up?"
"So Dylan knows?"
"Nah she doesn't after work imma take her out to the new restaurant in downtown Oakland or it was Berkeley."
"It's the new restaurant in San Francisco. And we take your kids. Milan and Jace are thrilled to be with their cousins."
"Thanks again I owe you and Mia one."
"Don't trip about it we're family. But is this going to end up with..."
"Don't get into that part of my life especially when one of my kids are here and no she said no since we have this meeting tomorrow morning about the eazy season coming this year."
"Damn that hurts. So I guess that's the plan. Did you get the roses send to her office."
"I thought you did, you said you had it ready!?"
"She's not my wife. And I thought you said in the message that you had it ready. Don't tell me you did get any reservations on the restaurant you want to take her."
"Okay that I did." Great. "I'll be back. I should get her flowers well roses since she likes them."
"Get them delivered."
"Geez no shit." Shit I forgot not to curse in front of Ryland or non of my kids.

We left the building. I went to the parking lot. I put Ryland on his car seat and buckle him. "The things that dadda has to do things so mama won't get mad or ruined the surprise since your uncles didn't do the favors or forgot about them. But everything will be okay ry I have a solution to fix them before mama finds out about it and me leaving without her knowing." I turned on the car and went to the flower shop. I turned off the car and unbuckled Ryland. We went inside and I seen two ladies. I told them to get me the best red roses in a large bouquet and delivered in the building with a message before noon.

Back in the office, I didn't make it obvious to return from leaving without Dylan knowing. Ryland was quiet and was just looking at everything. "You don't say much do you. And that's a good thing so mama won't get mad at us for leaving especially me for taking you without telling her." I walked in to my office and see a little box wrapped with a card:

happy 1st wedding anniversary my love i hope you like your gift i got you.
love Dylan

I sat down. I put Ryland inside his crib. I open the box and see it's a new Rolex with a necklace. Damn she knows me well but tonight I'm going to spoil her.

Noon rolled around. I see the delivery man with the roses. Then I see Dylan walking out of her office and receiving the roses. She loves them a lot. She can in to my office "I love you." She was carrying the roses in her arms "what else do you have planned?"
"Wait till tonight."
"There's more?!" She was surprise "when?"
"After work."
"But the kids...."
"Don't worry Mia and James are taking them. Tonight it's us celebrating our first wedding anniversary. Relax baby." She looks at Ryland "he's asleep."
"Thank you ger." She smiled "did you like your gift?"
"I love it but I wasn't expecting this today I just want to be with you." I smiled at you "I love you." She leaves. God I love her.

As the day was ending and the work day was almost over Mia and James came to take the kids. We didn't want to waste time so we left straight to San Francisco before our reservation. She admired the lights from the city and streets as we arrived to San Francisco. The paparazzi were storming us as we entered the restaurant. Dylan holds my hand and I cover her with my jacket. Security of the place had to help us to enter and make way for us. We were quick seated down in our table.

Dinner was a success. Not bad of planning this day. I gave her a bracelet and a new ring but I know she hates getting minerals stuff. But she loved it since it came from me. And she gave me a new necklace with a combined bracelet. We left the restaurant in the back. I went to get my car first to go pick up Dylan so paparazzi wouldn't storm us again. I seen her waiting for me. I had to do it old school "Are you waiting for someone to pick you up lady?"
She laughs "oh god ger. Is this a new way of romantic?"
"Just bringing the old school way. Wishing I was with you back in the day so I would be yours." She gets in the car.
"You are my everything." She kisses me "where to my love?"
"You'll see." I begin driving. We past the open streets where the paparazzi would bug us from our night. We went out near the Golden state bridge. I turned off the car. We got out and we just stood there. I put my arm around her. "I love this. I don't want this to change."
"So do I." She laughs "you sure you want to have another baby? Deadass serious?"
"Yea but let's make this one our last." I felt water droplets on me "We should go. It's going to start raining at any moment." We get in the car
"Yeah and we gotta be up early tomorrow morning for the meeting."
"I forgot about that." Before I turned on the car "do we have to show up or we can just stay at home?"
"Yes we both have to show up to this meeting especially you."
"Okay but don't get mad at me."
"I'm not mad, just cranky, I haven't had a good sleep lately." I hugged her
"You'll be fine, I get it. Work, home and the kids you just want to relax one night. Nothing extreme tonight." She gives me those serious eyes "Okay no sex tonight, just sleep. Hurry before we get wet." We leave.

This has been the chill night of our 1st wedding anniversary but it has to end since my wife was feeling stressed out and the important meeting in the morning. Maybe another year it'll be better with no stress but the other thing yeah that's going to happen later.