Hungover

Dylan version
It was a Sunday morning after the concert from last night. Another night I performed, I was a bit scared the first time but since I was around G, I wasn't anymore. The last thing I remember was us going to dinner then Matt invited us to a party.

I turned around and see G. His hair was everywhere in a mess, he was sound asleep. He had me close to him.

He rested his head in my shoulder to have more comfort. I kissed his forehead, he showed a smile after I gave hime the kiss. "Morning babygirl"
"Morning, I didn't mean to wake you up."
"It's fine baby. You're kiss is what I needed to be waken."
I laughed a little "do you remember what happened last night after Matt invited us to the party?"
"No, not clearly. What time is it?"
"12:54pm."
"We missed our flight." Then we heard knocks
"Yo G, Dylan. Get you lazy ass up from bed! I know last night y'all left the party to fuck!"
G checked under the sheets. "Dylan, I'm sorry."
"Sorry for what baby?"
We heard Matt continuing giving us a full lecture "I know y'all want to. Last night G was teasing your ass while you got wasted at the party, then left because y'all were tired, Nah I didn't buy that bullshit. Thanks to you guys were late in schedule, we missed our flight four hours ago. And now as Gerald's manager I have to find and book a earliest flight outta LA. So do me a biggest favor of your lives, get up, get ready to leave to the airport. GOT IT!!!"
"Alright Matt! We got it, now fuck off and do your job instead of lecturing us like we're kids." He chuckled
"Well y'all act like kids! Get ready." He leaves.
"Ugh Dylan, baby I'm sorry, last night we I mean we should have.."
"You don't have to apologize for anything. You didn't hurt me or even raped me. What we did was love. Don't worry G." I kissed him "Come on, let's get ready before Matt comes and gives us the same stupid lecture again."
"So you're not mad?"
"No. It's fine G. I love you okay."
"I love you more D. More than ever." We got up from bed, Gerald went to the restroom.

I got one of Gerald's white shirts to combine with my light blue ripped jeans and my white high tops converse. I did my hair into a messy bun. I waited for Gerald. He walks out of the restroom. He had on a black hoodie, navy blue jeans and his favorite shoes. His hair was a mess but he knows I like it that way. He looked at me with a smile. "Is that one of my shirts?"
"Yeah."
"You look hot, D"
"Yeah and.." he pulls me closer to him.
"And I love you."
"Nah cause I love you more."
"Let's go, Matt must be pissed already."
"Yeah." We left the hotel room. Matt did get a flight to Las Vegas. I never been to Vegas before but in Gerald's view he says it's fun to party.

We arrived to the airport we Gerald had a private plane waiting for us. Matt was waiting for us.
"Finally y'all decide to show up." Said Matt in a relived way
"Okay dad, at least we show up."
"Not funny." He sits down to one of the seats in the plane
"One more show then it's off to the bay again."
"Yeah." I smile to him
"Yo Matt can we take a couple days off in Vegas?"
"Let me think about it. No!"
"You know I make the final decision here you know, and I decided to take a two month break in the Bay."
"Gerald Gillum!"
"What's the problem Matt."
"Do whatever you want! I can't anymore with you kids." I began to laugh.
"Off to Vegas."
"I actually don't know what to do when we arrive to Vegas."
"Um well you have me to show you around."
"Eww." Said Matt
"Shut up! I don't say that when you and Jessica do it."
"Hey that's different between us." They both began to laugh.

We took off to Las Vegas. It will be fun and interesting. And it was a total surprise that Gerald is taking a two month break from tour to be at the bay once again.