Texas

Dylan version
Yes I'm leaving to Texas. Austin Texas to see my brother and talk to him and to think about everything. The airport was packed but I was lowkey about it. I told the flight attendant to just not say a word about me going to Texas. I fell asleep through the whole flight. With all the stress i need the rest. I have my phone but it's in my bag. I don't want to use it when I'm in Texas. Knowing Gerald would be blowing up my phone with messages and calls.

I got my bag and went to gate seven b. I speed walked the the front of the airport to get a taxi. Good thing one taxi driver seen me. I get in the cab. I looked at everywhere to see if no one seen me. Nope no one has recognized me yet "Where to ma'am?" She asked me with a Texas accent
"Drive me to this location." I gave her a piece of paper. "It's my brothers house."
"Okay." She began driving. She was looking at me through the mirror. "Why are you here in Texas?"
"Visiting my brother. I haven't seen him for a while now so I guess it would be a good opportunity to see him."
"Oh okay that's a good gesture." She looks at me like if she knew me "you look familiar. Do I know you?"
"We just met like ten minutes ago at the airport." I gave her small talk
"You look like that rappers wife. What's his name? G something." Great she had to bring him up. "Man she's lucky to live that life. Oh and those kids they have, they look so adorable. God is good. He blessed them with the most beautiful children." She preached. Yeah my kids are the best blessings I could ever asked for. Especially this one coming along even though Gerald doesn't want it.
"I get that a lot. But no I'm not her unfortunately."
"Don't be sad. Look one day you'll find a guy who is the same way as this man that she is lucky to have. Don't lose your hope. But you're actually beautiful. Hey why don't I pair you up with my son. He just graduated college and is now here in Texas for the summer." Nope I can't do that to myself or Gerald. Why am I talking about him if he hurt me? I guess it hurts but it still means I'm still love him so much that I'm afraid to lose him. "He's a gentleman."
"That seems nice of you but I'm not staying here for long. I just came here to see my brother then I'm going back to LA. I have to take care of my mom."
"It's okay sweetheart." We pulled up to Anthony's house. It's like a palace here. "We're here."
"How much is it?"
"It's fine." She gives me a paper "here's my number. Before you leave back to LA I'll take you to the airport."
"Thank you... I didn't get your name."
"Angie." She smiled
"Thank you Angie." She drives off. I seen a buzzer near the gate. I buzzed in. A man answers. I had my hoodie on:

"Hello is Anthony here?"

"Who is this?"

"I need to speak with Anthony or Monroe."

"Who are you? Why are you in be front of this house?"

"I got this address from Anthony. I came here to see him."

"Look who ever this is, no me or my wife maryse are not going to sign anything. This is my daughters house. I can see you from the camera in the front of the gate." I see the camera pointing at me "if you don't leave I will call the cops. Good day." He ends the conversation.

Great. I was standing outside. I took off my hoodie and waited outside. I took out my phone. So many missed calls from Gerald mostly, Mia, James, Jess, Matt, now Anthony and Monroe and also ma. "Dylan?" I turned around. He was with his daughter holding her from her hand. "What are you doing here? Gerald is worried sick about you. He called me that you disappeared."
"Anthony..." the gate opens and I ran to my brother and hugged him. "Anthony I had to come here." I sobbing on his shoulder.
"Hey calmed down." Monroe came out she was holding her baby boy. "Tell me what's going on."
"Dylan what are you doing here?" Then she looked at me with my tears "are you okay? Gerald is worried about you."
"Baby, take the kids with your parents." Monroe nodded her head. "Go with mommy Alice." She let's go of his hand and she runs to Monroe. "We should go to the office. We went inside. The house was huge than the house back in Oakland.

We walked in his office "this is your house?"
"Yeah. I know it's big. It's me, Monroe, Alice, Jax, Maryse, Mike, Monroe's sister, Marjo, and the pets This house has a lot of rooms." He hands me a cup of whiskey. "And a lot of privacy."
"No thanks." He puts back the cup on the table. "You know some guy didn't let me in. At first I taught it was you but he had a deeper voice."
"Yeah that's Monroe's father, mike. We get along now. Turns out we have some things in common." He sits down in his chair. "What happened? Why did you ran away? Gerald was in tears, scared. You weren't answering your phone that's not you Dylan."
"He's scared? There's to much to explain Anthony." I told him everything since the beginning. He was in shocked. "That's why I'm here. I just had to get away to think about stuff like what will I do next for my own good and for my kids good."
"I could never believe he would do that again."
"I didn't neither." I took a deep breath "I just don't know what to do now. I don't want to stress because I don't want to lose my baby. And my kids are with him."
"Hey, Suz, Hayden and Ashton are fine with him. He's not the kind of man who word hurt them. You can stay here as long as you want."
"Thanks Anthony." I was relieved "if Gerald calls please tell him I'm not here and you don't know where I'm at. I'm just not ready yet to talk to him."
"Okay sis you got it." He gives me a hug. "You might bring the kids here?"
"I don't know. There's so many things I just have the answer to it yet."
"It's okay. You can stay in the guest room." I'll give a heads up to Monroe and her parents so they won't go insane about this." We walked out of the office. My bag was in the guest room. "If you want anything to eat you can, just make yourself at home. If you need anything just tell anyone here." He shows me my room where I would be staying at.
"Thank you Anthony. I really appreciate it." I hugged him one more time. He walks the other side of the house.

It was already dark. I texted ma to check up on the kids. She said they are fine but Gerald was the one not well. I heard the door knocking "come on." It was Monroe
"Hey Dylan." She brings a tray. "I brought you food since we thought you wanted to be alone." It was a salad and chicken Alfredo. "I figured since you can't eat sea food cause of the pregnancy."
"Thank you Monroe." I just had so much in my mind.
"Anthony told me everything. I'm sorry. I wish you were going through this."
"I just got to think what's my next step for me and my kids. And if it'll affect my marriage."
"Dylan, you know marriage isn't all perfect and rainbows and kisses. Theres so much things that happens. It's like a roller coaster. It may go up and sometimes go down."
"You know so much about this and about a year ago me and Gerald gave you some advice of marriage cause we thought you guys weren't ready but in reality it was us. Since were known as the 'perfect couple' the image. I'm just done with that. I just want to live a normal life with my husband, the man that I married, my four kids in a normal house but we can't because everyone thinks they can control my life and say what they have to say."
"No they don't. You have the control of your life. Fuck them. They don't control what you want. Trust me." She gives me a hug "whatever you decide you have mine and Anthony's support."
"Thank you Monroe." She leaves the room. I ate the food she made me. I went to the kitchen and washed the plates that I used. I went back in my room. I seen more missed calls from Mia, James, but mostly Gerald. I heard each and one of their voicemails. The one that hurt me the most was Gerald's. "I don't know what do to Gerald." I turn off my phone on airplane mode. I played music that would help me sleep.

Whatever I decide I hope it doesn't affect everything that I have.