Raven First Birthday

Raven had you sitting in her tent as you played with your wooden sword, pretending to cut up the bad guys like you've seen your mother do hundreds of times. You giggled the moment a member came in. It was a man with long, tied back hair. He so had a long beard and a large, muscular body.

He bent down to you. "Heya pipsqueak."

He honestly looked like those really mean bikers.

He tapped your nose with his finger and smiled, and you smiled back, showing off your still growing teeth.

"Pawpaw!" You jumped up and hugged his leg, then sat back down.

Pawpaw was the oldest one in the bandits gang, yet the sweetest. And the best thing about it?? No one knew that he occasionally took care of you!! Which meant you could have ICE CREAMMMM!!!

He noticed you still in your pull up and went to the closet quietly, dragging out a really pretty dress.

Then, he put a pair of red shoes on you and held your tiny hand in his calloused one. He led you out to the main yard, where there were tons of people. But who was missing..?

Oh right, your mother. Of course she wasn't there.

A man walked up to you and handed you a beautiful orchid flower, and you smiled and sniffed it, it's scent already pulling you in. Now what were they doing?

A large, orchid inspired cake sat up on a handmade table

You smiled widely and giggled, jumping up and down repeating "cake! Cake! Cake!" Over and over again. Pawpaw smiled.

"We hear'ya gurly." He laughed.