high fives and kisses neptune: 6 monthes

You and neptune were lying in bed, taking a short nap. Well, neptune was. You were lying down and staring at the ceiling, growing bored with each passing minute. As the time went on, you got even more bored. When would your father wake up?

Sun walked into the room and saw the scenario. Why was neptune asleep and you not? He walked over and picked you up. He sighed. Neptune had to start taking better care of you. If he didn't, then you would end up hurt. He pulled you close to him and quietly backed out of the room, and into the courtyard. Students stared as he walked past, and Ruby stopped him completely.

"Hey sun. Where's neptune?" She asked.

"Sleeping." Sun replied.

"Shouldn't he be taking care of (Y/N)?" Yang interrupted.

"Go tell him that." Sun whined.

"Oh, i will." Blake said before marching off to find neptune, the others following her.

Sun chuckled and held his hand out to you, and you highfived him.

"Haha! Yeah!" Sun cheeredbas he jumped on a lampost, and hopped form post to post.

************************************

Sorry for it being so short, but im really busy. Im trying to update as much as possible but its getting harder. But no worries, the story shall continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!