Torchwick First Birthday

Torchwick smiled at his daughter as he looked down in her pin. She giggled and smiled, and Torchwick lifted her from the cushion.

"Daddy's going to be gone today, okay??? Neo is going to take care of you for today, but I'll be back!!"

You smiled at him, only recognizing a few words. He sat you down and walked out the door, and surprisingly you didn't whine. Or cry. You didn't complain or try to run after him, not that you could anyway.

Neo walked in and picked you up, an unusual permanent smile on her face. You giggled and she sat you on Torchwick's bed.

Neo pulled out a beautiful outfit, and showed it off to you.

You clapped as she slipped it on you and added sparkling orange shoes

You clapped as she slipped it on you and added sparkling orange shoes. Neo brought you out, and Emerald began to hyperventilate with adorableness. Mercury looked as though he could care less. You still felt confident in your outfit.

You spent the majority of the day watching movies.

After a little bit of time, Torchwick came home, and he introduced you to a beautiful cake...was this what he had been doing all day?

You looked around at everyone sitting in front of you

You looked around at everyone sitting in front of you. What was the occasion?

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"