Neo first steps

Neo and you sat in the 'living room' of wherever the bad guys live. She handed you blocks as you slowly built them up. Torchwick watched as he wondered what was so interesting about pieces of wood. Emerald fangirled over your cuteness, and Mercury smiled at you. Neo stood up to get you strawberries (or another fruit if you're allergic) and everyone else left too. You looked around as you heard the obnoxious silence.

"Mama?" you called. "Mommy?"

She didn't answer, and you stood up and looked around.

"Mommy?" you tried again.

You heard Emerald's laughter and decided to follow her voice. But as you tried to step forward, you fell.

"Mama!" you cried.

No one came to your rescue. You stood up as you searched again. A loud bang echoed through the room, and you screamed. Adrenaline pumped through you as you ran, your young self barely being able to handle it. It surfed your bloodline as you ran in a storage room. Members of the White Fang walked around. One man stopped to look at you.

"What are you doing here, kid?" he asked.

"Mama." you whimpered. "Mama."

He picked you up carefully and held you tightly. He knocked on the main door of the house. Neo opened the door, tears staining her cheeks.

"Mama!!" you leapt towards her.

She caught you and looked at the man as she waited for an explanation.

"S-She was walking around the storage room, ma'am, so I brought her back." the man said.

"Walking?" Emerald asked from behind Neo.

"Must've been scared when I dropped that plate." Mercury groaned. "So she jumped up and left."

Neo smacked him. How dare he scare you!

She smiled at you.

"Good job, (Y/N)." she thought. "I'm so proud of you!"