Tyrian First Birthday

Tyrian woke up with a grin on his face. He only had one reason to smile. It's been one day since he found you. Or kidnapped you. It doesn't matter. What matters, however, is the fact that it was your BIRTHDAY!!! yes!! That's right. Your birthday!!!

And Tyrian, the oh so loving man wanted yours to be the best out of every birthday he's ever seen!!

He crawled out of his bed, careful not to wake you, and snuck out the door. Emerald caught him.

"Where are you going??" She asked.

'brats really need to get in everything, huh?'

He asked himself. He shoved the thought away.

"I'm setting up a party." He replied.

"A party?" Emerald repeated, not quite grasping the concept.

"Yes!! A party!! For my baby, (Y/N)." He smiled and put his hands behind his back as he lifted himself up on his toes. "She is one today, after all."

Emerald rolled her eyes and exhaled. "The training room will be open all day if you want to go in there to throw your 'party'."

With that, Emerald left, and Tyrian made his way to the training room.

The only thing he found there was a small table that was rusty and bloody. It would have to work, he supposed.

You, however, had woken to the silence. Your father wasn't there, meaning he was doing something. But he never does things without you. Why would it change this time??

You crawled out of bed and wobbled your way to the door before twisting the handle, opening the door. You fell to your bottom and began crawling.

Loud bangs were heard outside of the big room, and that probably meant that your dad was there. Tyrian walked out the door and stood still once he saw you. He hadn't expected you up so early.

"Good morning my princess." He smiled at you before walking you back to his room. He works get you dressed there.

You twirled in your dress, feeling like the prettiest girl in the world

You twirled in your dress, feeling like the prettiest girl in the world. Tyrian stood behind you and watched as you giggled about your dress.

"Isn't it lovely dear??" He asked.

You giggled again, and Tyrian took that as a yes. Then, he lifted you up and put you on his shoulders. It was time for cake!!!

He brought you to the big room, or training room, and sat you down. You looked at the cake that was now at your height.

Tyrian smiled as you licked icing from your fingers

Tyrian smiled as you licked icing from your fingers. You would grab a handful of it, eat it, and then grab more. It was just the two of you, so it didn't matter. He was just happy that you were happy. He was just happy that he had someone to love, and he was happy that someone loved him back.