Jacques Schnee

Finds you:

Mr. Schnee walked aimlessly around the mansion. Though he would not admit it and would say that he had "matters to attend to", he was rather bored, and it had grown quite annoying. The silence of the mansion got to him, and he walked to another hall. Hopefully someone would be there to talk to him.

He turned a corner and sighed. No one there. Again. He rolled his eyes and walked down the hall. He hadn't seen any butlers nor maids for a while, and he grew curios as well.

Whitley was also being silent, which was a rare occurance. Weiss and Winter stayed in their rooms, and his wife--whom he could care less about-- didn't seem to be bothered at all by her childrens disappearance. Was he the only sane one in the family?

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock at him door. He opened the main entrance door, though no one stood outside. He looked down. A baby in a basket was lying beneath his shadow. She had (H/C) hair and big (E/C) eyes. She smiled.

Whitley would one day turn against him like Weiss and Winter did. This child, however, would not, and she would take control of the Schnee dust company. She would live in the lap of wealth and luxury, and no one would defy her. She'd be the most powerful woman on Remnant.

First words:

Jacques held you by the waist as you sat on his knee. He signed papers and read over documents as you sat calmly. Finally, he was finished, and he allowed the pen to roll away from its spot on the desk. His other hand found your waist and he smiled at you. You smiled back.

He played with the ends of your (H/C) hair as you sat calmly. You reached for his pen, and he handed it to you. Then, he handed you a piece of paper. You wrote letters and numbers that were unreadable to him, though you seemed to understand the complex symbols perfectly.

You held it up to your father for him to see.

Of course, Jacques always had time for you. In his mind, you were the only child, and he treated you as such. You were constantly pampered with clothes and food and toys, and Jacques was always around you. He would take you from his wife, and he wouldn't let her have any say in your future. Winter was rarely allowed to be with you, and Weiss scared the snot out of him, so of course she had been lectured on not touching you. Whitley, however, was different, and didn't want any part of your life. To Jacques, it was an insult, but you didn't care. What you cared about was the strange white haired girl that was constantly fussed at. Or the other one that was older. She seemed interesting too. Whitley was your least favorite person out of the whole family.

You looked up at Jacques and smiled.

"Daddy!" You said. "Look, look!"

He looked at the paper. You had drawn other things that were unreadable and unexplainable, but you seemed to be proud of it. So he pretended to be proud of it too.

"Good job!" He cooed. "You're such of a smart young girl!"

Weiss walked in the room with her arms folded.

"She said her first words?" Weiss asked.

Jacques nodded.

"Then why didn't you tell us?"

Jacques chuckled. "Because it doesn't matter to you. I'll raise her as I please, you hear? Now, be obedient like your mother and leave us be."

High fives and kisses:

Though Whitley despised you, he was still a protective older brother. And though Weiss and Winter only knew your name and nothing more, they would still end the world for you. So, when a butler had smacked you for crying and making his job harder, the three siblings teamed up, despite their hatred for each other, and layed a complete beatdown on the butler.

Jacques wasn't pleased to hear that, as he claimed that he would have handled him appropriately.

Weiss, Whitley, and Winter seemed disappointed, but they were used to it.

Before Weiss handed you off to your father again, she kissed your cheek.

"Bye, (Y/N)." She whispered with a sad smile, knowing that Jacques would take you away for a long while.

You kissed her cheek.

"Bye-bye, sissy!" You exclaimed, making Jacques angry with the idea that you'd turn into a rebel like them.

First steps:

You held yourself up by Jacques desk. He was in a meeting and had refused to lay you to bed, so he brought you with him. Even if he had refused to leave you be, he had forgotten that you were there.

Another bad choice of his: the door was wide open.

You hadn't seen most of the mansion. You had only seen what Jacques showed you when he carried you EVERYWHERE.

So, you stepped towards the open door and ran out.

You clung to the wall as you maid your way down the frigid halls. A door stood to your left, and you walked up to it. You knocked on it quietly, and it opened.

Whitley was shocked to see you at his door, but hia surprise turned to anger as he slammed the door in your face. The impact scared you, and you fell backwards. None the less, you stood back up and walked towards another door. This time, your mother opened that one, and you smiled at her exhausted form.

"Mommy!" You cried.

"Baby!" She cried back as she bent down to hug you.

Jacques cleared his throat behind you. Your mother looked at him and glared.

"Give me my child." He ordered.

She pulled you close to her. "Your child?! It's OUR child!"

A loud smack rang through the hallway. Your mother held her cheek, and you were grabbed by Jacques. He walked briskily away from your mother. Tears slid down her face. Though you lived in the same manor as her, you were constantly being taken away.

"My baby..." She whispered.

"He took my baby."