Ilia First Birthday

Ilia walked across camp with you in her arms. She had to bring you to the Albain brothers.

“Corsac, Fennec, I’m here!” Ilia yelled.

The two brothers ran out of their rooms and into the large space of their tent. Ilia smiled.

“Here’s (Y/N), she needs to be dressed by 11.” Ilia instructed. “We have her a birthday party at 12.”

With that, Ilia left, leaving you alone with the two.

“Corsac, how are we supposed to dress her? We have to get her ready for a party.” Fennec asked, making note of your current sweat pants and t shirt.

“I’m not sure, Fennec.” Corsac admitted, and he lifted you from the ground.

You clapped and giggled, making the brothers chuckle at your cuteness. Fennec sighed.

"Let’s not disappoint her again.”

“Yes, you remember last time how she nearly killed us? We should definitely keep our eyes on (Y/N).”

You rested your head in the taller brothers shoulder, making Corsac lay a hand over your back. You sighed and closed your eyes.

“Fennec, let’s take her to bed for a moment.”

And they did. Corsac gently laid your frail body in the small cot that Ilia left for you. You fell asleep quickly, relieving the brothers of the stress of you crying.

While you slept, Corsac and Fennec ran around the tent, trying to find an outfit that Ilia might have left for you.

Fennec lifted a dress off of the ground.

“Here, this will work!” he chirped. Corsac ran over to him.

“Good idea, brother!”

Fennec gently shook you awake and slipped the dress on you. You smiled and did a spin for the mirror, and the boys chuckled at your behavior.

 You smiled and did a spin for the mirror, and the boys chuckled at your behavior

“Where’s my daughter?” Ilia called from the doorway of the tent. You turned around to face her. Ilia gasped.

“You’re so pretty! Come on, you have a party waiting for you!”

Ilia lifted you up and walked out of the tent, the brothers close behind.

She sat you down in her tent, and a large tray of cake pops sat on the table.

You giggled and grabbed one, then you bit into it hungrily. The taste of sugar filled your mouth, causing you to smile.

Ilia smiled back. She may not have a family, but she has you, and really, that's all she needed.