Ironwood first birthday

Yep yep been a while I know y'all I ain't even gonna ask for y'all to keep forgiving me cause imma just keep messing up. Not that I purposely did it. I just haven't been on wattpad in general.
👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔

Ironwood tickled your tummy as you squirmed. It was early in the morning, and the mornings were his favorite.

It was quiet and relaxed, and believe it or not Ironwood enjoyed relaxed times. All he had to do was worry about his daughter, and he loved every minute of it.

Being a father really made him happy. He couldn't believe his change in mood.

So there he was, tickling your tummy and laughing at your small shrieks and giggles. But one thing was left on his mind: it was your birthday.

And birthday girls get pretty dresses.

So, Ironwood dug around in the closet for the outfit he had planned.

You twirled in the mirror and fell on your bum. He chuckled and lifted you up. Your face lit up and you made grabby hands to Ironwood.

He put you on his shoulders and ran around. You laughed until your face turned red, and then Ironwood sat you on the floor while he went to go take a shower.

Moments later, he walked out of the bathroom with only his pants on, and you were ready for breakfast.

He smiled, picked you up, and walked you to the kitchen. It was dark and dry, but Ironwood ignored it.

He sat you on the counter as he began boiling tea. You cooed happily when he brought out crackers to you to munch on.

~time skip~

Most of the day had went by while you were with Ozpin. Ironwood had lots of work, despite it being your birthday. Yes you were sad, but you knew that your daddy would have lots of fun planned later.

And sure enough, your daddy arrived with a large cake.

(Instead of S it has a 1)
Your face lit up. All that was for you?! You couldn't believe it!! A large wrapped thing was handed to you, and you tore the paper off..with a little help from Ironwood, of course.

A giant teddy bear popped out, and you hugged it.

Let's just say that your bedtime wasn't until 3 am that day.