CEM Finds You

Cinder:

Cinder was walking around Salem's castle and looked out over a balcony. It was calm...sort of...and she had to get a breathe of fresh air. Her long black hair flowed in the wind, and her orange eyes scanned out over the newly created Grimm. She smiled to herself at the sight of destruction. She soon stopped when she heard a whimper. As she looked closely at all of the puddles, she saw a baby in a basket in one of the puddles. Wondering how the basket got there in the first place, she left the castle and went up to the basket. Tyrian say on his heels, smiling maniacally, whipping his tail around as he looked at you.

"S-She's a real beauty, huh?" He asked.

He gave a closed mouth giggle and tickled your tummy. You laughed loudly at the scorpion faunus in front of you. Cinder picked you up, triggering a loud groan from Tyrian.

"I was playing with her!" He whined.

"Now I will." Cinder said, walking back into the palace.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Emerald:

Emerald and Mercury were walking down the street after killing somebody when a group of women began to swoon over a man holding a child. The man laughed and tickled you, obviously enjoying the attention of the women surrounding him. Mercury scoffed.

"I could do that, too." He said, rolling his eyes.

Emerald slapped him on the back of the head.

"It doesn't matter. She shouldn't be used for bait." Emerald said, pointing at you.

"If You don't like it, then why don't you go get her." Mercury crossed his arms.

"Okay."

Emerald walked up, took you right out of your father's arms, and walked away, ignoring the cursing man behind her. Mercury's eyes opened wide as she walked up to him.

"There, now, in my arms you won't be bait. You will be loved." She said, snuggling up to your cheek.

You giggle and Mercury tried to take you out of her arms.

"I said she won't be used as bait, idiot!" She screeched, ripping you from Mercury's arms. "Isn't that right, (Y/N)?"

She held your little hand.

"Now, what do you have to say?" She looked at Mercury.

"The kid's cute." He said, marching off. She laughed and followed him.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Mercury:

Mercury and Emerald got into an argument, and Mercury stormed off. He turned a corner and saw a little girl with a baby in her arms. The little girl looked up at him and smiled.

"Mister, please help me." The young girl said.

She held you up to Mercury, who gently took you from the girl's arms.

"What do you need help with?" He asked, concern quavering his voice.

"Please take care of my little sister. She hasn't had anything to eat, and I can't take care of her. Please keep her safe." She said, standing up and running away.

"Kid! Hey, kid! Wait!" He called out.

The girl was already to far off to hear him. He sighed and looked at your tiny sleeping figure.

"Well, it look like your mine now, huh (Y/N)?" He asked.

He froze when he realized what he had said.

"(Y/N)? Did I really just choose a name for a kid that isn't even mine? Ah! Whatever!" He said, walking home, the whole time looking at you to make sure you were still asleep.