Team NDGO

First words:

Gwen drew circles on your arms as you watched cartoons. It was her turn to watch you while the others went out, and she happily agreed. All of them saw themselves as your aunt. There wasn't one "mother", anyways.

As Gwen watched over you carefully, the others didn't. Octavia claimed that if you got hurt, then you'd learn. Nebula always wanted to take you out with her, no matter the weather, and Dew was too busy cracking up or running around randomly with you to notice that you were hungry!

Gwen, however, seemed like the perfect mother, and she couldn't have been happier. The others disagreed when she offered the idea of adopting you, but either way, she saw herself as your parent.

The rest of the team burst through the doors, and you smiled.

"Aunties!!" You squealed.

They all ran to you and hugged you happily. Yep, they were all your aunts, but 'mothers' seemed more appropriate.

High fives and kisses:

Dew twirled in a spinning chair with you in her lap. You giggled loudly, and Dew smiled at your laughter. Nebula walked over and picked you up. Dew gasped and acted offended, but jumped up in laughter. They watched as Gwen and Octavia fought. It was just for practice, but they were fighting intensly. Finally, at the final blow, Octavia had Gwen on the ground. Nebula, who had been cheering Octavia on, smirked and fist pumped. She held her hand out to you for a high five, and you high fived her excitedly.

First steps:

O

ctavia walked down the halls of Shade Academy. You were being held by her as she walked, and she smiled at you. You spotted something gold and glittery and wiggled from her arms. She gasped and sat you down, then ran to one end of the hallway. You stood up. You wanted the glitter thingy and you were going to get it.

You stepped one foot in front of the other. The glitter thing was right in front of you. The other members of the team watched you carefully.

"Come on, (Y/N)!" Octavia cheered. "Come one, come on, come on!"

Your attention was torn from the thing, and you walked towards her.

"YES!!" She screamed. "COME ON!! YOU GOT THIS!!"

You giggled and walked towards her more. She jerked you up and squealed. She slapped a big kiss on your cheek and cuddled you. The rest of the team laughed and smiled. You simply clapped.