neo and torchwick high fives and kisses: 6 monthes

Neo

You and Neo were standing beside Torchwick, listening to his orders. Well, Neo was holding you, but you still listened. Torchwick turned around with a face of exhaustion. Neo silently giggled as you stared at him strangely. Then, you made grabby hands to him. He stood surprised and moved closer, giving you a chance to grab onto his scarf. He put out his cigar.

"No no no...let it go." He ordered.

You took it as a game and laughed a bit.

"No, I said let it go!" He yelled.

Neo slapped uis hand and wiggled her finger at him.

"No!" You cried at Torchwick.

He stood, a but stunned and feeling a bit guilty. You buried your head in Neo's neck. She patted and rubbed your back soothingly. You cried some more. Torchwicks face went red from embarrassment and he walked away. You kissed Neo's cheek, and she kissed yours back.

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Torchwick

Torchwick was in his 'office', instructing white fang members around. You watched him with interest, hopung that maybe he'd pay attention to you. Of course he didn't, and of course he forgot all about you. He walked out of the office and slammed the doors shut. You whimpered. Nobody listened. You heard the rumble of an engine and knew that you were there...alone. You cried for your dad to come back and get you.

"Daddy!! Daddy!!! Daddy!!!!" You screamed.

Still, he didnt hear you. He was long gone. You soon became tired of yelling and curled up and fell asleep.

Sometime later, Neo was walking through his office when she found you. She was angry at him and picked you up. You woke up and she kissed your cheek. Then, you leaned up and kissed hers.

"Neo." You whimpered.

She put a finger to her lips and you curled up in her arms, and soon fell asleep.

Lets just say Torchwick didnt have a good 'welcome home' party waiting for him...