161 The last Breathe

BREAKING NEWS

Son Chaeyoung, CEO of Spiel Enterprise found dead in her Apartment this evening. The CEO suicide herself by shooting a gun to her head.

"Mina where are you? I'm already here"
"Mina?" Chaeyoung ran toward the girl who is standing, she hug the girl from the back "I miss you so much Minari" Mina turns around and she looks to Chaeyoung "why? Why did you follow me?" Mina caress Chaeyoung's cheek "Till death do us part. I love you so much, Mina" Mina just smile to Chaeyoung and she pull herself "I am happy here, you should live your life without me. Build your own family, I will Love you forever my Chaeyoung. You are the best thing that I ever did" Mina smiles to her, she slowly leans and she kiss Chaeyoung from the lips and she ran away from Chaeyoung. "Mina?! W-why?!"

Chaeyoung heard a Voice far away "I am happy for you Chaeyoung, I'll be always with you"

"Chaeyoung?! Chaeyoung?! Wake up! You are dreaming again" Vinn shakes Chaeyoung's body and Chaeyoung opens her eyes with a teary eyes " I dreamt about I died and I saw her Vinn, I saw her clearly" Vinn hugs Chaeyoung "it's been 8 years since that accident and yet still it hunts you" he caress Chaeyoung's back "I miss her Vinn" Chaeyoung cried again.

"Mommy! Daddy! Look I got a Star! But why is mommy crying?" Vinn pull the hug and she hug their daughter "You want to eat outside? Let's eat strawberry cake! Your favorite!" Their daughter smiles so wide "Go on, come with daddy" Chaeyoung wipe her tears.

Vinn held Chaeyoung's hand "I know you still love her and you really do. You know what? That time when we were at her wake? I make a promise to Mina. I tell to her that I'll take a good care of you no matter what happen, i'll give you a better life and all the happiness that you deserve. And now we have a little girl" he stops as he look for their daughter playing downstairs "Mina really loves you so am I, am I a reincarnation of her?" He chuckled "I wish" Chaeyoung laughs.

"Go on it's her anniversary today you'll go to the cemetery?" Vinn ask and Chaeyoung nods "okay we will come with you"

"Daddy? Why we are here in the cemetery?" Vinn pulls the car and he looks to his daughter "Your mom will visit her love of her life" their daughter scratch her scalp "you mean Auntie Mina? How about you dada Mommy doesn't love you anymore??" The younger one sips her Strawberry milk. Vinn chuckled "Mommy loves Auntie Mina so much and I'm okay with that" Vinn ruffles the younger one's hair. Chaeyoung just smile to him and she hopped out from the car.

She saw her old friends sitting on the ground.

"Hey Chaeyoung! Long time no see" Dahyun wave her hand "where is Katarina?" Jeongyeon ask "oh she's with Vinn in the car" Jeongyeon pouts and she slowly nods "Make a baby already" Chaeyoung chukled, Nayeon laughs and she slaps Jeongyeon's arm "She said she is not yet ready" and they laugh.

"Chaeyoung say Hi to Mina" Jihyo said. Chaeyoung sadly smile "I miss you Love" and her tears began to fall her knees fall to the ground "I really Miss you" Sana caress Chaeyoung's back "I'm Sure she also misses you"

"Mina, I plan to have a family with you. I want to grow old with you, I really plan our future when the day you answer me, from the day I met you. I already can see sleeping right next to you but why? Why is it so early to leave us?!" Chaeyoung is sobbing to the grounds "M-mommy It's already raining" Katarina approach her mother who is crying "Katarina Sharon Ivanov, come here let's eat Ice cream" Nayeon tried to get the younger one but she chose to stay beside her mother.

"Mom you really love her don't you?" Chaeyoung nods while wiping her tears "I really love her" Katarina hugs her mother and she wipe her tears "stop crying Mom she will be angry if you keep on crying" Chaeyoung laughs and she nods.

"Let's go it's raining" Vinn approach the gang with an umbrella in his hands.

"Until next time Mina. You will be forever in my heart"

The gang and Chaeyoung's family went home While the sky is crying so hard and thunder can be hear so loud.

"Dear Mina,

We will soon meet again. The fate is not in favor to us but I guess in another Life, we will make things right and I will Find you.

Love,
Chaeyoung"

-Fin-