49 'Narrative'

Japan | Spring

Spring, a season where the flowers started to bloom. Same as Chaeyoung's feeling, she can't sleep every night, she keeps on moving into her bed sheets until she faced the ceiling she looks to her phone and she see the clock. It's pass 11:15 in the evening, she stood up and she saw the three are in their dream land.

She grabs her black jacket and black cap and she leaves the place. Chaeyoung leaves the hotel and now she is walking in a narrow street somewhere in Japan. She puts her hands into her jacket pocket. She notice how Tokyo is alive at night specially when it's weekend, Chaeyoung decided to go in -1 to have some fun, but before that she stopped into a convenience store as she puts her hood and cap.

She grabs a coffee and she went straight to the counter. After she paid, she seats in a chair near the counter.

"what a perfect weather" Chaeyoung thought. She sips the coffee and the glass door opened she see Sharon entered the Convenience store. Chaeyoung's heart is beating fast she didn't know if the caffeine is already kicking in her veins or to the girl who just suddenly enter the convenience store.

After she paid for what she bought she went out and she goes to -1. Chaeyoung stood up but she halted for a moment and smile.

Lisa snaps in front of Chaeyoung "Chaeyoung you are spacing out again" Chaeyoung looks to Lisa "do I have schedule in the afternoon?" Lisa nods and she gave the file to Chaeyoung "Here it is you'll be having a meeting here in your house with me" Chaeyoung laughs "Seriuously?" Lisa nods "We're going to talk about the newly updated game" Chaeyoung nods and she stood up. She grabs her coat "Where are you going?" Lisa ask "going to buy some coffee" and she leaves the place.

Chaeyoung stops in a Coffee shop, as she enters the place brewed coffee and small talks filled the place. She ordered Caffè americano and she seats outside to see the view specially the Eiffel tower

As Chaeyoung leaves the place, she stop for a moment as she remember that she'll be having a meeting with Lisa. She decided that she will buy a coffee to Lisa and the small girl went to the counter to order again some coffee. After she ordered, she is waiting for her name to be called and get her coffee in the counter.

A man suddenly turns and accidentally spills the coffee in Chaeyoung's coat "ssibal"Chaeyoung looks to her coat annoyingly because it is her favorite gucci coat and the man suddenly kneels down and he wipes off the dirt in Chaeyoung's coat "Stop it! it's okay" but the man keeps on wiping the stain in the coat "I-i'm very sorry" Chaeyoung heave a sigh and she let the Man wipes her coat. When the man is satisfied enough he stood up and he keeps on bowing to Chaeyoung "I-i'm very sorry madam" Chaeyoung squinted her eyes because the man looks like an asian so he ask the man "perhaps are you an asian?" the man nods while looking at the ground "What country?" Chaeyoung is hoping that the man is from korea "I'm from Japan" Chaeyoung nods and she lift up the chin of the man and Chaeyoung's eyes dilated from what she see "ha-hatsuko???" Hatsuko widens his eyes and he can't believe that Chaeyoung is in France also "Chaeyoung??" Chaeyoung nods briskly and she laugh "What a small world" Hatsuko still looking at the ground "Hatsuko it's okay really u don't need to worry about!" Chaeyoung gets her phone and she looks to Hatsuko "Can i get your number?" Hatsuko nods and she gave it to Chaeyoung.
-
Hi! Since chapter 50 is coming I want to hear your thoughts about this book hehehe mind to share it to me? 😂😂