126 'Narrative'

Reporters, Journalist, and some big names in the industry are in the launching event. A blast of music can be heard inside of the ballhall somewhere in Seoul. Reporters are patiently waiting for the main event where the game will be launch.

A group of friends enters the ballhall "They look so Fancy" Sana wisphers to Tzuyu who is roaming her eyes to the room "Yeah they look so rich and cool" she wispher to Sana as her eyes is still stick to the room. Jihyo looks to Mina, she notice that the girl is looking for something in the room, she taps Mina's shoulder "hey Mina are you okay?" Mina looks to Jihyo and she nods "I'm okay Jihyo"

"Jeongyeon, I thought Chaeyoung will come today?" Nayeon ask, Jeongyeon looks to her with a sad face "Nope she said she is really busy fixing her papers because her school in france really needs it" Mina heard what Jeongyeon said to Nayeon, she looks very down, she hopes that Chaeyoung will come to the event but it looks like she won't come because she is busy.

After a half of an Hour of waiting there's a Lady that came to their place "Hi I'm one of the staff of this event and your friend said that we must reserve a special table near the stage so please come with me." The 8 Girls looks to each other and they started to follow the Lady. Dahyun wispher to Momo "Don't say it's Chaeyoung" Momo smiles sheepishly "That's what I'm talking about" Dahyun rolled her eyes.

They are now entering the main stage or room rather, where tables and chairs are there. Slowly, the room filled with the reporters and journalist. The 8 girls' seat near the stage "Please enjoy the event. In any moment the event will start" the lady left the 8 girls' Nayeon looks around and she wispher to Mina "I'm kinda nervous I don't know why?" Mina chuckled "Me too. I don't know why"

Dahyun screamed to her place that made the 7 girls' look where Dahyun looks at, they saw a small little girl that walks towards their place. Dahyun stood up and she instantly hug Chaeyoung. Mina can't belive that Chaeyoung will be showing up after 3 weeks of not talking to her. Her heart beat slowly increases as Chaeyoung came to her seat, her place became slow. Their eyes stuck on each other as if they only see each other, Mina smiles and she stood up and Chaeyoung hugs her tightly.

Chaeyoung closes her eyes as she feel the moment, Mina tighten her grip on Chaeyoung's coat, the cubs' perfume lingered. That sweet scent that she will forever cherish.

Jeongyeon coughs so loud that Nayeon hit her arms and she whined "It's their moment don't ruin it!" Jeongyeon laughs "fine"

The two pull each other awkwardly and Chaeyoung put her right hand on her nape "so, long time no see? Haha" Chaeyoung awkwardly laugh as well as Mina "Yeah" Mina seat on the chair and she tap her left side where there's a vacant seat indicating Chaeyoung to seat on that vacant seat. As Chaeyoung seats she clears her throat "Mina, I'm sorry if I ignore your message it's just i'm so busy." Mina smile sweetly to Chaeyoung "I understand, cub" Chaeyoung laughs she notice that Mina still looking to the crowd "You are looking for something?" Mina stop from lokking at the crowd and she looks to Chaeyoung and nods "I have this friend name Katarina, she said that she will come to my place" Chaeyoung notice that Mina pouts.

Chaeyoung laughs "Maybe she is still outside there are still many people there" Mina seems that she is convinced by Chaeyoung's statement. You still didn't figure it out? Chaeyoung thought. While they are waiting Mina keeps on looking to Chaeyoung "You really dressed well for tonight, you look like you are the one who will stand on the stage" Mina chuckled, Chaeyoung choked even tho she didn't drink water "No it's just i have money to buy clothes hahaha" she nervously said to Mina.

Chaeyoung wears her earphone, the lights turn off. In her earphone she heard that Lisa talk "Chaeyoung we need to prepare come here at the backstage" Chaeyoung stood up and Mina held her wrist "Where are you going?" Chaeyoung held Mina's hand and she wispher "I'll be back, you trust me right?" Chaeyoung pulls her self she was about to step back but there are things that she wants to say to Mina "Mina, prepare for yourself. You look wonderful tonight my baby." She wispher again, Mina's eyes dilate when she heard the word 'Baby' she looks to her back to catch Chaeyoung but the girl is already gone.