61 'Narrative'

"No dust? Check, Comfy couch? Check. What else did i miss?" Jeongyeon looks to her living room until her eyes landed on the center table "Ah! yes i forgot the candles" Jeongyeon hurriedly find a candle that have scent on it she chooses lemon lavander and she place it on the center table and lit it up.

A moment later a continuous knock on the door heard in Jeongyeon's flat "Wait coming!" without taking a peek in the peep hole she is surprised to the person who's in front of her "Na-Nayeon??!" Jeongyeon thought that it's Dahyun or Tzuyu but she is really surprised that Nayeon is here.

"What are you doing here?? How did you know my apartment?" Nayeon hits Jeongyeon's arm "I keep on texting you. I said that i'll visit you here" Nayeon enters the place and she wanders her eyes in Jeongyeon's apartment "The smell of your house is hmm it's so fresh, Did you prepare it for me??" Nayeon excitedly said, Jeongyeon raise her two hands and she shook it "N-no my friends will come here" Nayeon's face is back to normal "Oh okay i guess i'll be leaving" Jeongyeon grabs Nayeon's arms "No stay here, i'll introduce you to Chaeyoung" Nayeon smiles

"okay what Drama is that?" Dahyun and Tzuyu enters the place "How did you guys enter??" Tzuyu points out that the door is open "It's open" Dahyun flops her body in the couch "Oh! Nayeon eonnie! what brings you here? did you fight with jeongyeon?" Nayeon laughs "No, I am just visiting her here, if you want i may go now" Nayeon stood up but Dahyun pulls her arms that made the girl seat again to her place.

"No eonnie stay here because chaeyoung will treat us something good" Tzuyu nods in what Dahyun said to her.

The 4 are busy watching movies until the door opened. A short girl with a silver hair entered the place "Jeongyeon-ah why you still didn't change your password?" Jeongyeon jolted as she is surprised to the voice that filled the room. The 3 stood up leaving Nayeon alone in the living room "Chaeyoung!!!!" Dahyun Hugs the small girl. Chaeyoung drops the groceries that she bought Tzuyu is just laughing because she see Chaeyoung can't breathe because of the hug "Dahyun stop it hahaha she can't breath!" Tzuyu pulled Dahyun from Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon keeps on Hugging the short girl "I miss you cub!" Dahyun pulled Jeongyeon from Chaeyoung "Okay we get it you missed each other"

On the other hand Nayeon saw how the 3 girls missed the small girl. Nayeon smiles because of the silliness of them when she feel that she is out of space she cough a loud that makes the 4 looks into her "Oh, I'm sorry" Jeongyeon said.

Dahyun introduced Chaeyoung to Nayeon "Nayeon eonnie she is Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung this is Nayeon.yeppeun" Chaeyoung lift her right hand to have a shake hand with her "Nice to meet you, should i drop the formalities?" Nayeon nods and she reach the cubs and for a shake hands.

she is really beautiful and that deep voice

Nayeon thoughts lingered in her mind she can't stop looking in Chaeyoung's face "Umm is there something wrong with my face?" Chaeyoung ask Nayeon who caught staring at her "N-no it's just you really look different in person" she chuckled. Chaeyoung smiles in what Nayeon said to her.

the 5 girls are busy preparing for their late lunch. Dahyun and Tzuyu are busy slicing some carrots and other ingredients that are needed, Chaeyoung is busy mixing in the pan, Jeongyeon is assisting Chaeyoung, and Nayeon is preparing for the utensils and plates.

The food is serve Nayeon is facing Jeongyeon, Dahyun is facing Tzuyu while Chaeyoung is in the middle. Jeongyeon cleared her throat and she puts down her chopsticks and she grabs a glass of water "Chaeyoung when you will leave korea?" Chaeyoung is busy chewing her foods and she stops to think about it when will she leave korea "May I guess?" Dahyun gulps down the foods the she chewing "you don't know?" Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders "Lisa is the one who holds my passport" Nayeon looks to Chaeyoung and she thought How many girls does she have? her thoughts vanish when Jeongyeon ask Nayeon.

"Are you okay do you want another serve?" Nayeon shook her head "I'm good" the rest of the meal filled with laughter and questions. Chaeyoung's phone rang and she saw that Lisa is calling her.

"Excuse me i need to answer this" She stood up and she went to the living room.

"bonjour, pourquoi avez-vous appelé?"

Nayeon heard how Chaeyoung speak in french

now i know why Mina is being like this in dorm.

"Chaeyoung we're here in korea why are you speaking french to me?" Lisa laughs on the other line "Okay so what is it?" She heard that the other line take a deep sigh "we'll be leaving on friday. There are conflict that happened in the office and they needed you" Chaeyoung take a sigh also "Okay let's talk after i go home. Don't ruin my mood" the girl chuckled and she hangs up the phone call. Chaeyoung went back to the table Jeongyeon ask her about what happened "What's with that face?" Chaeyoung looks coldly to them "I'll be leaving on friday" the 3 simultaneously jolted from their own place "Eh?? that's too fast" Dahyun pouted.

Chaeyoung sees in their eyes that they are unhappy to the sudden news. She don't know how to cheer up her friends so that's why she suddenly speaks up "How about let's celebrate my birthday outside?" Tzuyu chuckled "Woah is that really you Chaeyoung?"

"Nayeon, you can also invite your friends" Nayeon point to herself and Chaeyoung nods "Yes, i'll book a restaurant and the rest is on me and i want to meet your friends" Chaeyoung smirked to Nayeon.
-
Woah woah thanks for the 6K reads 🥰🤘🏻