148 N

Days have been passed and Chaeyoung's friends didn't really believe in what Chaeyoung said to them. In their hotel room in Japan, Jeongyeon enters Chaeyoung's room she saw that the cub is blankly staring outside of their hotel room "Chaeyoung? tomorrow is our flight" She looks around the room and she see that Chaeyoung hasn't prepare her belongings "You haven't prepare your things?" Chaeyoung turns around and she looks to her with a sad eyes "Jeongyeon, let's stay here until I bring back my old life" Jeongyeon takes a fake cough "But this is your life Chaeyoung"

Jeongyeon thought that Chaeyoung is joking but then when the cub smirked and her eyes got teary she slowly comes to Chaeyoung and she caress the younger's back "Fine, tell me everything and I'll slowly absorb it."

The two seats on the edge of the bed, Chaeyoung faced Jeongyeon and she do the same "I'll tell you from the very start. Don't call me weird or anything okay?" Jeongyeon laughs "oh and also don't tell it to Dahyun and Tzuyu" Jeongyeon nods "okay, so who are you?" Chaeyoung takes a deep breath "I am Chaeyoung from the future, you know" Jeongyeon knitted her eyebrows "and?? where is the past Chaeyoung?" Chaeyoung points herself "I am me" Jeongyeon slowly nods "Okay?" Chaeyoung stood up and she starts to walk "Look, Jeongyeon. I became successful in the future, I became a CEO I made a game which is -100 and yesterday before the glitching happened I am just playing my own game"

Jeongyeon crosses her arms "So if you are in the Future what happened to me?" Chaeyoung stops from walking and she looks to Jeongyeon "You are still the same" she chuckled "Then convince me that you are really from the future" Jeongyeon smirks to Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung scoff "Why would I spoil you? You better find out" the little girl laughs and Jeongyeon throws some pillows to Chaeyoung "Okay then continue your journey" Chaeyoung nods "Okay so while I was playing the game it keeps on connecting to its server, I really find it weird because my internet connection is stable then after that my television started to glitch and from the screen there's a light, a huge massive beam,rays of lights escape from my monitor"

Jeongyeon stood up she leans her face closer to the cub's face "Stop watching sci-fi movies Chaeyoung. Look what's happening to you" the tall girl laughs and she ruffles the cub's hair and she left the room. Chaeyoung grabs the pillow and she throws in Jeongyeon's back and she scream "I WILL NOT LEAVE JAPAN"

- ; -

Mina is in bus stop and she really wants to fix her life until Sana saw her "Mina what are you wearing?!" Sana ran to her and she looks to her from head to toe, she notice that Mina isn't wearing her school uniform "Where are you going? we have classes today?" Mina fix her bag "I'm going to fix my life Sana" Sana is smiling and she shake her head "What did you said again Mina?" Mina takes a deep breathe and she looks to Sana "I said i'm going to fix my life" Sana laughs "Mina you are already rich what are you talking about?"

"Sana you don't understand anything" Mina said to her calmly "Well i understand that if we're going to school we will have a good grades." Sana looks to her watch "it's already quarter to 8 and we need to go" Sana grabs Mina's wrist and they run. Mina is in shocked because of the sudden action "Sana! where are we going?!" Sana looks to her back where she is pulling Mina "School of course?! we still have a report!"

"What?! A report?!" Mina saw that Sana nods, Mina takes a deep sigh while they are running towards their school. While they are running her eyes looks at a certain restaurant and she stop from running as she see a familiar figure her eyes dilated as the person turns around "Chaeyoung?" Mina drops her shoulder bag, she saw that Chaeyoung smiles to a waiter.

Mina smiles as she remember the cub "I miss you" she unconsciously said to herself she was about to cross the road but Sana whisper to her ear "Who do you miss?" Sana looks where Mina is looking at. Sana dramatically gasp "Mina?! You like someone and it's a girl?!"

"Ms. Minatozaki and Ms. Myoui! Room Now!" they saw their professor outside the school gate and the two immediately ran.

Chaeyoung looks outside and her eyes widen when she saw Mina running "Mina?" Chaeyoung squinted her eyes and when she confirmed that she is really Mina the cub stood up and she go outside to catch Mina.

Chaeyoung sprint while crossing the road the small cub keeps on yelling Mina's name that made other people look to her "Mina!!" Chaeyoung failed when Mina is inside of the campus. She is panting so hard, she insist to go inside but the guard won't allow her to get inside "Please! I need to talk to someone" The guard keeps on shaking his head "I'm sorry but their classes are starting, please back in the afternoon"

Chaeyoung sigh in defeat and she turns around and she saw Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Tzuyu following her. "What happened Chaeyoung? Why did you run away like that?" Dahyun ask her but Chaeyoung just passed them by.

"Yeah back to you Dubu" Tzuyu teased the white girl that made Dahyun sulking.

---

The following Chapters will be in Narrative.