159 N

PAST

"We are here" Vinn, Mina, and Chaeyoung stops in front of -1 Chaeyoung held Mina's hand as they enter the place. Mina can't stop herself from smiling as she reminisce her past, where those times she always go to that place after school and she'll play here.

"Remember here?" Chaeyoung ask the girl who is smiling, Mina nods and Chaeyoung laughs "I will never forget the first time that I saw you here" Chaeyoung said while smiling to Mina "You are so thin way back then" Mina tease the younger girl, Chaeyoung points herself "What me?? No i'm not" Mina slaps Chaeyoung's arm that made the cub yelp. Vinn saw the two and he just smile to them "I'm sorry that I agree to my brother and made this mess, I know that you are already happy with each other but this thing happened" Vinn thought to himself "I really regret it" he added.

Vinn clears his throat that made the two looks to Vinn"We need to go in the basement"

The three of them ride an elevator, it was a silent one. When the elevator opens they heard a man's voice "where is it!" Vinn, Mina and Chaeyoung stops from walking "Who's that?" Chaeyoung ask "Vladimir I guess" Vinn whisper to them.

Another scream filled the basement "Where the hell it is?" Vladimir ask "I-I swear I don't know where it is or what are you talking about" Vladimir loaded the gun and he point the gun to the man "Where is Hatsuko?" The man put his 2 hands in the air like he is gonna surrender and his knees are on the floor " H-he is in France he left 2 days ago" Vladimir bit his lower lip and he ruffles his hair "Okay your mission is here is done, bye!" He fires the gun and the bullet hit the man in the chest slowly, the blood spit in the man's body.

Vinn, Mina, and Chaeyoung saw what happened. Chaeyoung notice that Mina is trembling from the blood that she have seen, Chaeyoung hug her "Mina, no matter what happens I am here. I am here for you okay?" Chaeyoung caress Mina's cheek and she kiss her forehead.

Vinn walks toward to Vladimir, Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows why Vinn did that but Vinn left a note in the corridor

"stay there, trust me"

Chaeyoung nods to Vinn.

"So hey brother why did you kill this one?" Vinn kick the dead body "Oh that I was looking for the console but this one says he doesn't know. That's why I kill him" Vladimir laughs that made Chaeyoung want to go there but Mina stops her.

"Do you mean this?" Vinn opens his bag and he wave the console to Vladimir, Vladimir hug Vinn "You are so smart, where did you find this?" Vladimir take the console and he stare into it "I went to Hatsuko's house" Vladimir hugs again Vinn but Vinn just smile.

"Go program it now brother, the future is waiting for us" Vinn smiles to Vladimir but the older guy laughs "Sure just wait"

While Vladimir is busy opening the console "Go on bring your friends" Vladimir fix his eyeglasses and he looks to Vinn. The younger one choke "What? I- I don't have any friends" Vladimir stops from typing and he laughs "You look so nervous" Vladimir starts to walk around the room.

Chaeyoung and Mina looks to each other

"Hi Mina annd Chaeyoung" Vladimir grabs his gun from his back and he point the gun to the two "Welcome to -1" Vinn takes a big gulp and he grab his gun from his bag and he point the gun to Vladimir "Don't shoot" When Vladimir is looking to Vinn Chaeyoung stood up and she punch Vladimir's face "You fucker I trust everything to you then you'll do this to me" He punch again that made Vladimir's face bleed "y-you don't know everything" he laughs that made Chaeyoung punch again that face "Chaeyoung stops!" Mina shouts and she stops Chaeyoung from everything.

"MIna put the console in front of the router do it now!" Vinn command and Mina runs to the server. Vladimir throws Chaeyoung in the wall that made the younger girl yelp in pain, Vladimir grabs his Gun but Vinn shot him in legs "I'll never forgive you, Vladimir" Chaeyoung finds Mina and she saw the girl Looking to her with a teary eyes.

A beam of light fill the room "bye Mina!" Vladimir shot Mina in chest. Chaeyoung's eyes widenn and she ran towards the girl who is bleeding out. Vinn clench his teeth and he rapidly fire the gun towards Vladimir "YOU DESERVE THIS I DON'T HAVE ANY BROTHER LIKE YOU!" While Vinn keeps on shooting the gun to Vladimir he saw that his brother's face is still smiling that made him more upset.

"Mina!!! Don't d-don't close your eyes. Mina, my love" Chaeyoung's tears keeps on falling, Chaeyoung keeps on shaking Mina's Body "Mina, please d-don't do this to us to me" Mina is just smiling to Chaeyoung with full of blood in her mouth "I- i love you" She whisper weakly and her eyes is slowly closing "Mina!" Chaeyoung shouts so hard, she is sobbing "M-Mina I-I'm so- sorry! T-this is all my fault!" She hug the girl who don't have any sense anymore.

The beam of light fills the room, Chaeyoung close her eyes "I hope in the next life i'll see you again" she said to herself while holding Mina's hand.

--

:(