124 'Narrative'

A continuous knock on the door can be heard inside of Mina's Apartment. Mina looks at the main door and she stop from fitting the clothes in the living room, she stood up to open the door. "Mina it's been a whil- oh my god." Nayeon stops from talking as she see the messy living room "What happened to your house? It's like there's someone barge in" Jihyo enters the place and Momo and Sana follows, she see those dress, clothes, and other pants that are in the grounds. Mina looks to them and she saw that her friends are already prepared for the launching event.

Momo wears a black dress with a shining diamond belt, Nayeon? a peach color that really suits her style, Sana wears red dress with her hair down, and Jihyo? a plain white but really fits to her.

Nayeon puts her two hands on Mina's shoulder that made Mina startled "Girls we know what to do" she smirk to Mina. Sana drags Mina to her bedroom and the makeover started, different kinds of brush, powders, and other tools that can be use in makeup can be seen on the top of her makeup desk.

Nayeon cups both Mina's cheeks to see what kind of Makeup that will suit to her, after she examine the girls' face she nods "Light make up will do"

"Mina close your eyes" Nayeon commanded the girl and Mina do it "Sana where's the scalpel" Mina instantly opens her eyes "What the heck Nayeon?!" The four of them laughs "I'm just kidding chill your ass" Nayeon pushes Mina back to her chair "Trust me, okay?" Mina rolls her eyes "Go on"

After about a quarter of an hour of putting powders and makeups. Mina opens her eyes, she's astonished to what she saw, she smile to Nayeon because she is satisfied with the makeup. Nayeon clap her hands indicating to reveal the dress "Okay Sana, the dress" Sana handed to Nayeon a huge red velvet box and Nayeon gave it to Mina "Now open it" Mina opens the red velvet box and she lift up the maroon dress "Wear it immediately because look what time is it" Jihyo lifts her left hand and she tap her wrist watch. Mina opens her phone and it's already 7 Pm, The event will start at 8 PM sharp.

- ; -

Lisa pick up Chaeyoung in her apartment "Chaeyoung??" Lisa saw Chaeyoung that she wears a formal attire and she knitted her eyebrow "I bring you a jacket and a mask, you'll not gonna wear it?" Chaeyoung smiles to her and she shook her head "No, I already decide Lisa." Lisa widen her eyes and she drop the clothes on the ground. She slowly come to Chaeyoung "Are you sure about this?" Chaeyoung smiles to her sweetly and nods "I decide to reveal myself Lisa and I will confess to her" Lisa can't believe that Chaeyoung said that "You gonna reveal that she is the reason why you made this game? Chaeyoung there are people want to end your life!" Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows and she come closely to Lisa " What did you just say?" Lisa gulps and she step back "There are many people who wants to take over your place, Chaeyoung! Your life is in Danger! Believe to me" Chaeyoung raise her right eyebrow how did she know that I'm in Danger she thought "then i'll take the risk just for her" The cub smirks to her and she grab her coat in the couch "I dedicate my success to her and now that I already found her..." She wink to Lisa "It's time to show off" Chaeyoung opens the main door and she left the place.

--
Hoomanz, sorry for not updating it's just we're on vacation lol. So here it is, the next chap will be you know 😉😉