156 N

PAST

Mina is laying down to her bed thinking all those decisions that she made until her eyes widen when she remembers something. She put her back in the headboard of her bed and she knitted her eyebrows.

"You look familiar it looks like i saw him at the coffee shop" Mina's hand is shaking

FLASHBACK

[ CHAPTER 111 Narrative ]

"Hatsuko I'm leaving thank you for letting me play, sayonara" Mina leaves the place. Mina is walking when the rain pour so hard, she is lucky because she found a waiting shed near -1. Mina looks to her uniform and it's soaked from the rain she open her bag and she forgot her umbrella.

"what a lucky day" she scoffed and seat in a bench while waiting to the rain to be stop. Mina's phone buzzed and she look to it, she saw her mother is calling her but she ignore it "I am doomed" she screamed because of her unlucky day.

She put her earphone and she plays a music to her phone.

When the rain is slowly stopping she go back to -1

"hatsuko??" Mina shouts in the lobby but she roams her eyes, no one is there.

Where is he? She thought.

She remembers that there are two guys visits the arcade shop "Ah he must giving a tour to them"

Mina ride an elevator and the elevator stops in the basement where Mina is playing. Mina stops in a corridor for a moment as she heard a voice

"Uh, excuse me Hatsuko where is the comfort room?"

"Over there"

Mina was about to continue her walk when a snap of fingers lingers around the room, she heard another voice but this time it is like a whisper, she couldn't hear it. She slowly walks wondering what they are trying to do to Hatsuko. Her heart is beating like crazy she keep on thinking what if they hurt hatsuko or much worse if they kill him, she don't know what to do.

Mina hide in the corridor; behind those walls because she thinks that is the safest way that she could do. She heard another voice "If I count 1 to 3 you'll forgot us" she cant hear the next word because the thunder interrupt the conversation of the two.

Mina take a peek and her eyes widen, those two Men are hypnotizing Hatsuko, she gulps she saw those two men and they are smiling.

When she saw Hatsuko's head dropped on Vinn's shoulder, Mina saw that Vinn looks to her place and she immediately hide.

Mina wants to fight to them but she couldn't do anything that's why she decide to ran away. She press the up button repeatedly and she leave the place.

"That can't be" Mina's heart is beating so fast she don't know what to do that's why she chose to sleep and call it a day.

Morning came she prepare for her breakfast and her clothes for today. She remembers that it is Spring festival that's why she chose to wear pastel clothes just to fit the festival's theme.

Mina leave her house and she saw Chaeyoung is waiting for her in the front of her house "Hey Mina" Mina smiles to her, Chaeyoung handed some food to Mina "Did you already have your breakfast?" Mina nodded "Thank you!" Mina pinches Chaeyoung's cheek that made the younger one to blush so hard.

"Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" Chaeyoung ask, Mina looks to her clothes "Ah because it is spring festival in our university" She remembers that her prof told them that they are inviting some visitors in their university "Chaeyoung?" Chaeyoung looks to her and hummed "Are you busy today because our professor told us that our university is open for visitors, you know spring festival" Chaeyoung nod her head "Yes, I am busy" Chaeyoung pouts. Mina's smile vanished as she heard the younger one response "Yes because i'm gonna be busy to be with you this day" Chaeyoung added while smiling. the older one blush that made Chaeyoung to tease her even more "Why is your cheeks looks like a ketchup" Mina slaps Chaeyoung's arms that made the girl yelp in pain "I like ketchup but my face doesn't look like one!" Chaeyoung laughs and she held Mina's hand and they start to walk.

When the two arrived in the university, Chaeyoung's eyes wander around the campus "I really wonder if someone court you way back then" Mina stops from walking and she looks to Chaeyoung "Yes! She really looks beautiful, cute, and smol" Chaeyoung eyes rolled and she let go of Mina's hand "You jealous baby?"

"B-baby?? No of course not i just feel my hands is sweating" Mina laughs and she cups Chaeyoung's cheeks "You! you are the one that I'm talking about" Chaeyoung's eyes widen and she points her self "M-me?" Mina nods rapidly "Remember the time that we met in -1?" Chaeyoung smiles as she remember those days and she nod to Mina "Yeah what about that?" she secretly smiles "that's the time that you already capture my heart Chaengi" She cutely said that made Chaeyoung's heart wants to burst out because of the cuteness.

Chaeyoung hold Mina's hand and they walk again with a smile on their faces, the two stop in a Bridge where the flowers are blooming. Chaeyoung looks to Mina "Why we stop?" Mina smiles to her and she slowly leans her face to Chaeyoung, their lips landed to each other. Chaeyoung felt sparks to her body same as Mina. It feels like the first time they Kiss each other, the kiss didn't last Mina pulls her face and she caress Chaeyoung's cheek "Yes" she said while she is smiling.

Chaeyoung Knitted her eyebrows "Yes?? What do you mean?" Mina chuckled and she run away from Chaeyoung. The young girl felt dumbfounded "Mina what do you mean Yes?!" She shouts as she see Mina is running while smiling that made her heart flutter even more.

Chaeyoung repeats those word to her self "Yes? What does she mean?? Yes? did i do something wrong? WHAT THE HELL IS YES MYOUI MINA?!" After she said those words her eyes widen "WE ARE TOGETHER??! OFFICIALLY?" her heart is beating so fast, she saw Mina stops from running and she nods. Chaeyoung Smiles widely and she chase the older girl who is running to the open grounds.

Chaeyoung catch Mina, she hugged the girl from the back and Mina turns around "I love you Chaengi" Chaeyoung kisses Mina's forehead, nose until she reach the girl lips "I love you too, Minari"

Chaeyoung release the hug and she ran again and Mina follows her. While Chaeyoung is running she keep on looking to her back where Mina is there until Chaeyoung bumped into someone that made her fall into the grounds. Mina ran towards to Chaeyoung and the Man look to Chaeyoung with a surprised face.

"Ms. Son?!!"

"Vinn?!!" Chaeyoung's eyes widen as she see Vinn in the campus "What are you doing here?! You know me?!" Vinn briskly nods "a-are you okay Ms. Son?" Mina is surprised as she saw Vinn in the university.

Mina stares to Vinn while Vinn is busy checking Chaeyoung if she is okay, she remembers the face that she saw in -1

Chaeyoung looks to Mina but Mina is staring to Vinn "Minari? Baby?" Mina snapped back in reality "y-yes?"

"Are you okay Ms. Myoui?" Vinn asked. Mina's eyes got teary and she stood up "you! you are the one who hypnotized Hatsuko and made all of this!" She shouts that made the other students looks to their place. Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows "What!?" Vinn stood up and he waved his both hands like he is surrendering "No Mina! Listen that was in the past Vladimir H-he made all of this!"

"You think I'm going to trust you? I saw you and the other guy in -1 you are hypnotizing Hatsuko!" Mina was about to cry when Chaeyoung hug her "Baby, shh calm down" She caress Mina's back but Mina pull herself and she looks into Chaeyoung's eyes "Chaeyoung! please believe to me He did all of this" Chaeyoung puts her two hands in Mina's shoulder "Mina I know Vinn and he is good guy" she softly said to make Mina calm.

"Mina, Chaeyoung please come with me you must know the truth" Vinn said to them, Chaeyoung was about to go with Vinn but Mina stops her "No Chaeyoung, please believe to me"

"Ms. son! I am saying the truth!" Vinn shouts, Chaeyoung takes a deep breathe.

-TO BE CONTINUED -