52 'Narrative'

Early in the morning Mina's friends keeps on knocking in the penguin's dorm.

"Minari! wake up!!" Mina slowly opened her eyes because she heard Sana's high pitch tone outside of her dorm. She stood up and she went out to her room to pick up her friends who are waiting outside "Why? why you guys are so early??" she rub her eyes, Nayeon laughs to Mina and she barge in "Early? look what time is it!" Mina steps backward to see the clock and she widen her eyes as she see the time "1PM??" Nayeon nods and The girl panics and she ran to her room to get her clothes and towel, the girls laugh in Mina's action.

As Mina finishes her errands in her Life they are ready to go to meet those 3 people which are Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and Dahyun. Nayeon and Jeongyeon agreed to meet in the restaurant which in the corner of the downtown so that they can easily look for each other.

"Why they took so long? Where are they" Tzuyu looks to her wrist watch Jeongyeon grabs her phone and she call Nayeon. The phone is just ringing no one answers the phone "She didn't even answer the phone call" Jeongyeon looks again to her phone and dialed it but again Nayeon didn't answer the phone call.

"Oh look they are running" Dahyun stood up from a chair, Jeongyeon laughs because she see Nayeon who is panting hard like a grandma, Sana who is running like there's no tomorrow, Momo who have a sandwich in her hand while running, Jihyo who is calmly walking and at the same time running, and lastly the elegant girl who is calmly run. Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows "why does Mina doesn't have any sweat?" Tzuyu crosses her arms "Because she deserve to be a vampire" Dahyun looks to Tzuyu with a surprised look "Vampire??" Tzuyu laughs "I'm kidding dubu haha"

"So..rry!" Nayeon puts her hands in her knees and she looks in the ground, she exhale too much air and it's obvious that they are really tired from running. Jeongyeon finds a water and she gave it to Nayeon "here have some water first" Nayeon grabs the water and she immediately drink it. Dahyun and Tzuyu gave also water to the other girls who are panting so hard from running. As the girls satisfied enough from drinking they explain their side why they are late.

"We are so very sorry because we are late. We pick up Mina in her dorm she woke up late, so that's why we are so very sorry!" Jihyo explained their side and the 3 nods their heads in agreement "It's okay we understand it" Dahyun smiles widely to the 5 girls.

"1..2..3..4.?" Momo stops from counting as she realized that they are incomplete "Wait.. you guys are 4 right? where is the other one?" Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Jeongyeon looks to each other but Mina answer the question of Momo "You didn't heard her in the open Mic? She lives in France" Momo mouthed an O "oh someone is really listening" Mina saw Nayeon is smirking to her and Mina just rolled her eyes to Nayeon.

In the restaurant the 8 Girls are enjoying the company of each other , they talk about their lives, why did they end up living in Korea and a lot of things. Jeongyeon also revealed that they went to Japan for a vacation and the 3 Japanese lass are amazed because they already traveled in Japan. Until their topic went to Chaeyoung.

"When did Chaeyoung leave korea?" Momo sips her juice "3 years already i guess?" Dahyun looks to Jeongyeon for confirmation and Jeongyeon nods "Yes it's been 3 years" Mina cleared her throat "Why every time we play -100 you are not used to the way Chaeyoung act?" Mina saw Tzuyu choked in her drink Sana immediately stood up and she go in Tzuyu's place to pats the girl back.

Jeongyeon takes a sigh and she put her rest her back in the chair "Chaeyoung is the type of person who have a cold heart and it's so very weird to see her being like that and we are not used to it" Dahyun nods in agreement and Dahyun added "We mean that she is cold in the way she speak but she really have a warm soul and heart" she chuckled, the 4 girls are just listening in what Jeongyeon and Dahyun said to them "Maybe she's in love that's why she acted like that" Jihyo said to them, Jeongyeon shrugged her shoulders "We don't know, she's hard to open her feelings to us" Mina looks to the two "Did she enter a relationship before?" Tzuyu answer her while she is busy slicing her steak "No Mina- eonnie, but when we went in Japan she keeps on talk- OUCH!" Jeongyeon kicked Tzuyu's foot and she glared to Tzuyu signalling to stop and Tzuyu bows her head and nods. The other girls panicked except for Dahyun because she knows what's happening between Jeongyeon and Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu-ah are you okay? what happened?" Sana checks Tzuyu's hand if she cut her hand. Tzuyu just smile to Sana to reassure that she is okay.

Mina laughs and the 7 girls looks to Mina with a confuse in their face "Mina-ssi are you okay?" Mina stops from laughing and she looks to them "U-umm yeah I'm okay"