139 'Narrative'

"No!!" Chaeyoung screams while tapping her phone just to find a signal. "My friend betrayed me then you'll leave me" she sadly chuckled, Chaeyoung stops from walking, the lonely girl finds herself in an empty road where there are no cars only trees and street lights can be seen.

She ruffles her hair as her tears to fall down "Mina you misunderstood everything" she mumbles, "Mina you misunderstood everything?! Let me explain it to you!" And now She screams at her top of her lungs. Her eyes are getting red, her tears keeps on falling down, blurred vision, she can't even walk properly because of the emotion that she felt.

She keeps on walking until she reach the main city. People are looking to her and some of them are whispering to each other. Chaeyoung didin't mind them, what matter is that she must go home safe. About her car? She left it in her house because there's a tracker where Lisa put it in.

"Hi Cutie" Chaeyoung stops from walking, she turn her head to see where the voice came. "You must be son chaeyoung?" Chaeyoung squinted her eyes to see it clearly, the girl slowly came to her but Chaeyoung pulls herself back "Who are you?" The girl stops from walking "I work here duh?" She chuckled.

Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows "Then why do you even know me?" The girl laughs "You are funny aren't you? You are the game developer, -100 right?" Chaeyoung nods her head "so do you want to come in to our club?" Chaeyoung gulps, she remembers Mina don't make things that she'll get jealous she thought "I-I'm sorry i'm kinda busy today" Chaeyoung pulls herself but the girl seductively puts her arms in Chaeyoung's nape and she whisper "please"

She remove her arms from her nape "Look, I have a girlfriend and she's waiting for me" the girl smirk to her "Girlfriend? Or did you two broke up?" Chaeyoung takes a sigh.

The girl caress her cheeks "You know what, you deserve someone else" she chuckled "by the way I guess you are already creeping out. I'm xin" she stretch her hand and Chaeyoung accept it "Xin more like sin" Chaeyoung mumbles that Xin heard it "Fine, I accept that as a compliment" Chaeyoung smiles and she scan Xin, the girl have long legs, small face 2 round eyes and blonde hair. Chaeyoung admits to herself that Xin is kinda attractive "So you are just checking me out?" Xin leans in a car "no?" She crosses her arms "if no then let's get in! I'll make your night..."she stop as she leans "Fun" Xin winks to her and they enter the club.

Blast of music can be heard inside the place. Xin leads the way while holding Chaeyoung's right hand they stop in a bar counter. Xin calls the bartender "Hey 3 shots of tequila for my friend and one diablo for me" Chaeyoung was about to grab her wallet but Xin stops her "nope don't since this is our first meeting this is my treat" Chaeyoung keeps her wallet and she nods.

"While we are waiting tell me something about you" Xin drinks a glass of beer and she stare to Chaeyoung "I am me" Xin knitted her eyebrows and she laughs "Wait wait are you already drunk?!" Chaeyoung smirks "no you better figure it out what did i just said" Xin smiles "ooh interesting"

The small talks broaden as they talk about their lives, work, and also love life.

"Chaeyoung, stop drinking" the drunk girl laughs "wh-what did u said?" Xin takes a sigh "where is your house chaeyoung?" The sleepy cub replied "far awayyyy where no one appreciates me" Chaeyoung stood up and she hops in the bar table counter and she started to Dance the night away.

The costumers in that club are looking to Chaeyoung "please don't mind her she is drunk" Xin shyly said to those person who are looking to them. She grabs Chaeyoung and gladly the cub follows "what?! I'm h-having fun!" Xin takes a deep sigh "You are going to be sober or i'll call your girlfriend?!" Chaeyoung dilate her eyes and she tries to stand properly "Go call Her and te-tell her i miss her" she said between her hiccups, she fish out her phone. Xin opens Chaeyoung's phone and she see a text message.

"Jeongyeon? Is this her girlfriend?" She call the person and after a moment of waiting Jeongyeon answer it "Chaeyoung finally you answer it!!" Xin put it on a loud speaker "hello is this Chaeyoung's girlfriend? Your girlfriend is drunk would you mind to pick her up here in Neon Bar, Hongdae Seoul okay thank you!" She immediately hang up because she saw Chaeyoung is vommiting "oh god why did i met you!"

After a moment of waiting Jeongyeon finally arrived in the club "Hi where is Chaeyoung?!" Xin points out. The cub is in deep sleep "sorry for causing a trouble, we are so very sorry" Xin smiles go she must be tired.

"Who are you again?" Jeongyeon ask "I am me" Xin chuckled and she left the two. Jeongyeon knitted her eyebrows "What?"