80 'Narrative'

Chaeyoung lazily drags her luggage in the airport "Lisa! why is it so heavyy?" Lisa stops from walking, she looks to the girl who is dragging her luggage "I bring the whole closet in your luggage, stop talking okay because you'll be late in your flight" Chaeyoung stomp her feet "Ugh fine!"

Chaeyoung stops from walking and she turn around to talk to Lisa "Lisa tell to Hatsuko that he'll be in charge in everything okay?" Lisa nods "Don't worry about that just message me if you need anything, now go see you next year!" Chaeyoung fake a laugh and she leaves Lisa.

- ; -

After 12 hours of flight Chaeyoung already arrived in Korea, she hopped in the car provided the company that invites her.

"Hi Ms. Son welcome to South Korea is it your first time here?" The man speak while looking at the road. Chaeyoung just looking at the view outside and she hummed, she don't want to talk because she feel so tired. The man cleared his throat because he is not insensitive enough to notice that the girl is tired.

"Ms. Son we already arrive in your place, you may go to your room and i'll bring your luggage in your room. You may take a rest and tomorrow i'll send your schedule for the following weeks." Chaeyoung nods and she left the man alone.

Chaeyoung opens her room and she flops her body on the couch she let out her phone and she text Lisa.

"Hey I already arrive, take care of those things there okay. "

The girl fell asleep while waiting for her luggage. The Man arrive and he enters the place "Ms. Son here's your luggage" The man smiles after he sees that Chaeyoung is sleeping on the couch, The man went to the kitchen bar table he find a sticky note to write something in it.

"Ms. Son here's your luggage call me if you need something 010-290-090-99" and he leaves the place.

- ; -

"Hatsuko, can you please go to programming division and find Vladimir tell to him that they need to fix this" Yeri handed the flashdrive to Hatsuko. Hatsuko stops from typing and he briskly nod his head. Hatsuko is walking in the corridor of Spiel Enterprise he can see every room are busy and focusing on their work. Hatsuko arrived in programming Division, he knock first before he enters the room. Hatsuko welcomed by a tall man who is wearing eyeglass, blue hair, and a good looking face "What can I do for you?" Hatsuko lightly shakes his head "Ms. Yeri handed me this flashdrive and she said that your department needs to fix this and I'm here to see Mr. Vlashinir?" Hatsuko squinted his eyes to remember the name of the person that he is looking for. The blue haired guy laughs "You mean Vladimir? I'm the one that you are looking for" he chuckled, he took the flashdrive "We'll sent an email if it's already done. I'll inform yeri about this. Thank you" Vladimir turns around and he close the door, Hatsuko nods and he leaves the department.

___

Another character Unlock! Read more chapters to unlock characters. I already change the cover so.. yeah :)))