101 'Narrative'

Evening is the right time to contemplate for all the things that you've done and to those decisions that you made. Chaeyoung is laying down to her bed while recalling all the things that she had done. She keeps on thinking who is the person trying to put her down "Why did you bring a dead body to the company? Do i even know you? Did I do something that made you angry? Why me?" the girl tell to herself, she move her body sideways and she look to her digital clock.

"10:20" she tries to close her eyes but there's one person that keeps on popping to her mind and that's Mina. Chaeyoung groaned, as she ruffled her hair she seats at the edge of her bed "Why are you being like this? Mina!!" Chaeyoung stood up and she start pacing back and forth "If I didn't saw you in Japan that time I will never be this successful." She crosses her arms and she continued to walk around her bedroom "Should I confess to her?" Chaeyoung halted for a moment "What are you even thinking Katarina? No, no" Chaeyoung shook her head but her mind keeps on giving her a signal "What? On the day where -100 will launch?? It means that I will reveal also my self to the whole word??" The girl closes her eyes and she take a deep breathe "No!!?" Chaeyoung looks to other side battling to her self if it's the right time to confess her love to the person that she likes for a long time and if she will reveal her self to the public "Yes??"

Chaeyoung runs to her kitchen she opens her fridge and grabs a bottle of water she drinks and later she is staring to the bottle. The girl came to an idea that if she flips the bottle and it stands she will confess to Mina on the day where the game will launch and she will reveal her self to the public.

"What kind of idea is that" Chaeyoung laughs but her inner self is battling to her Mind if she is going to do it. "What?? that's nonsense" Chaeyoung is looking to her kitchen bar table while holding the bottle, she holds the tip of the water bottle and she flip the bottle "Ha! it will not stand on it's own" Chaeyoung confidently tells to herself but the next thing happened her eyes widen and the bottle slowly stand that made Chaeyoung speechless.

"A deal is a deal, Chaeyoung" Her mind tells to herself. Chaeyoung jumps to her couch and she buried her face in the pillow. "You are fucked p Chaeyoung" She mumbles to her self and groans.

- ; -

"Ms. Son, here is the place where the game will be launch and we invite some Youtube gamers to try the the game" Vinn handed the Black folder to Chaeyoung, She opens the black folder and she keep on flipping the pages "How about the software itself, it's been a month where is it?!" Vinn takes a gulp "Ms. Son we can't contact the programming division in your company" the girl laughs "Woah, you already have the location but the software it's still on the process?" Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrow and added "Why will you contact directly to the programming division? you can contact Lisa" Chaeyoung leans her head and she stare to Vinn "perhaps you know someone in programming division" she smirk. Vinn takes a big gulp, the warm air in the office became a cold one Vinn started to sweat, Chaeyoung notice that Vinn is sweating "go leave now, I know that I'm hot" Vinn coughs and he left the place.

---

woah 20K Thank you so much! I'm going to try my best to meet your standard as a reader. Thank you! :D
P.s Those previous chapters I gave so many Hints people 😂😂😂