95 'Narrative'

The two are now seating in the living room, particularly on couch. There's a huge distance between them, a silent atmosphere engulfed the room. Chaeyoung cough and she fix her position, she slowly move towards Mina's place to lessen the distance between them, Mina also did the same thing. They slowly move until there's only an inches between them, Chaeyoung felt that Mina is near to her, she can feel the warmth of the person beside her.

Chaeyoung clears her throat "Uh Mina do you want to watch Movie and chill?" Mina looks to her. Chaeyoung sees Mina's ocean deep eyes that any moment she will drown because of the depth. She felt like her soul is little by little trapped in Mina's world, she wants to escape but it's too late. Mina shook her head "I don't have any movies here" Chaeyoung slowly nods "Ahh I see."

Mina looks to the girl who is staring at the center table "Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung looks to Mina "What happened to you on that day? Is it okay if I ask you something like that?" Mina sees that Chaeyoung smiles sadly, she fix her seating position to look into Mina. Mina see that Chaeyoung is tapping her fingers on her lap "Mina you are my friend right?" Mina felt a sting in her heart when she heard the word friend

yeah, friend. We are just friend.

She bob her head, she bite her inner cheeks to prevent her tears to fell down.

"Good then so I can trust you with these" Mina distracted and she knitted her eyebrows "what do you mean" Chaeyoung looks to Mina and she puts her arm in the top of the couch as she leans "Look I am being chased by someone and I don't know what's their purpose" Mina squinted her eyes, she looks to Chaeyoung but the girl looks calm "Why don't you report them to the authorities?? Go back in Paris you are not safe here! Your life is in danger Chaeyoung!" Chaeyoung lift her two hands to signal Mina to slow down, the cub is surprised because Mina is shouting to her "Woah slow down Myoui. Let them and if something happened to me then I leave a memorable one to the whole world" she chuckled "As if the whole world knows you" Mina playfully rolls her eyes to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung laughs excessively "You still don't know me Mina." Mina bite her lower lip

yeah I still don't know you.

The two decided to watch a Movie after they talk. This time Chaeyoung feels that she needs her jacket, she thinks where she placed her jacket she look around the couch and she saw that it's beside Mina. She was about to call Mina but she stops when she see that the penguin is busy watching the Movie.

The penguin is focus on watching the Movie, she froze when Chaeyoung's face is in front of her trying to reach the Jacket beside her. The cub smiles sweetly and when their eyes met Mina's heart is thumping so so hard, she is internally praying that the cub won't hear her heart beat because she knows that Chaeyoung will going to tease her.

Chaeyoung slowly moves her face closer, using her peripheral vision Mina can see that Chaeyoung is looking to her lips she put her right hand in her back and she close her eyes

"You still have butter on your lips" Chaeyoung lift her left hand and she wipe the butter on Mina's lips. Mina opens her one eye and she saw that Chaeyoung is wiping her lips "Done"

"Mina you forgot- oh my god." Mina widens her eyes and she saw Nayeon drop some foods on the ground "Hey Mina we're - WHAT THE HELL???" She saw Jeongyeon alternately looking to them with a jaw dropped. While on the other hand Chaeyoung fix her seating position, Mina stood up "No no no it's not what you think" Mina drags Nayeon and Jeongyeon to the kitchen.

- ; -

"NOW EXPLAIN!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon simultaneously said. Mina and Chaeyoung seating beside each other and on the other side of the table Nayeon and Jeongyeon. "You kid what are you doing here?" Chaeyoung looks to Jeongyeon like a lost puppy "Lisa sent me here to have a vacation" Jeongyeon nods and she crossed her arms "Then what's the scene earlier?" Mina bit her lower lip "there's an excess butter on Mina's lips and i remove it. And I was going to get my jacket. I don't want to interrupt her while watching the movie." Chaeyoung truthfully said. Nayeon and Jeongyeon looks to each other and they smirk.

Chaeyoung's phone ring and she answer it.

"Hey lisa" she stood up and she left the 3

"Is she a good kisser?" Nayeon wiggled her eyebrow

"Nayeon stop, what she said earlier is true."

Nayeon mock Mina and Jeongyeon laughs "I told you Nayeon we should leave them, it's their moment" Nayeon nods and she grabs her things and then Chaeyoung came "Hey i need to go there's something that i need to do. Mina thanks for the time, I'll make it up to you. I'll leave you guys bye" She grabs her beret and keys and she left the place.

----

(2/2)