114 'Narrative'

Rays of sunlight hit on Mina's face she stood up to open the curtains. She saw all the birds flying outside, sun is shining to its own place.

"Another day, another jobless day" She dropped her shoulders and lazily go to her bathroom outside "Then why don't you just accept that proposal?" Mina startled she turn her back and she saw Momo leaning to her door "You just passed me by" Momo laughs "Anyways" Momo links her arm into Mina's and they start to go downstairs. Mina saw that Momo isn't the only guest in her house but also Nayeon and Sana are there. Nayeon is watching in the living room while Sana is busy in the kitchen "What are you doing here?" the two looks to Mina "Oh hey Mina good morning" Sana stops from chopping carrots "It's saturday and we want to chill" Nayeon grabs the remote and she switch the channel in the TV.

Mina can't believe that her friends are in her house. Her plans for today are already ruined because she wants to have a peaceful weekend. "Come here and eat" Sana serve Mina a breakfast "Eat well, Mitang" Sana cutely said and removes her apron.

When Mina is done eating her breakfast she leaves the three to take a bath first and she'll join them afterwards.

Nayeon is staring at the television and suddenly she speaks "You know what I am really wondering" the two looks to Nayeon "What?" she looks to Sana and Momo "Where she get the ticket" Momo squinted her eyes because of confusion "What are you talking about? are you drunk?" Nayeon shook her head in disagreement "I'm talking about Chaeyoung. I mean look, Spiel Enterprise are posting notice if they held a launching or an event specially when it comes to tickets. I am really wondering where she get those tickets"

Sana popped in Momo's back "Tzuyu said to me that Chaeyoung lives in France and she has a lot of connections" Momo looks to Sana "But she is still studying right?" Nayeon and Sana nods "What if she owns spiel" Momo hinted that Nayeon and Sana laugh in their place "You have a wild imagination" she pouts and she stick her eyes on the television.

The three are busy watching movies until the doorbell ring. Nayeon stood up without looking at the intercom, she went straight at the door. She thought that Jihyo is the person outside but she is surprised that Chaeyoung is there "Hi Nayeon" she wave her right hand while the other hand have a full plastic full of foods.

"Oh hey Chaeyoung" Nayeon smiles to her "Do you need some help?" Nayeon notice that Chaeyoung is peeking behind her back "Ah no it's okay. Is Mina is there?" Nayeon nods and she gives a space to let Chaeyoung in inside the flat.

Chaeyoung enters the apartment, Momo and Sana are surprised because Chaeyoung is there.

"Is Jihyo there?" The four looks to the person who is coming down from the stairs, Nayeon smiles sheepishly "No, it's just Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung wave her hand to Mina "Hi, is it okay if i enter your house?" Mina rolls hey eyes "What do you call that?" Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows "Call what??" Chaeyoung sees that Mina is coming to her while she is brushing her hair using her hands, the cub unconsciously gulp. Those loose white polo that Mina's collarbone can be seen.

Why are you wearing like that, you really want me to suffer.

Chaeyoung snaps back in reality "Whatever you are already here" Mina passed her by and she went straight to the Kitchen to drink some water.

Sana whisper to Nayeon "I think we should leave" Nayeon nods and she grab her things "Mina! we're leaving bye!!" Mina was about to stop them but they already leave the place.

"So I guess we're only here" Chaeyoung smirks to Mina. Mina crosses her hands "Not now devil" Chaeyoung laughs and she seats on the couch in the living room "Am I look a devil for you?" Mina seats besides Chaeyoung "Yeah kinda" she heard the the cub chuckled "So, what are you doing here?" Chaeyoung looks to her "Obviously visiting you??"

Mina looks to her with a shock face "Am I look a prisoner for you?" Chaeyoung smirks and she leans her face to Mina "Yes, because you" she slowly moves her face and Mina froze into her place "You just stole my heart" Chaeyoung pulls her self and laughs "look who's blushing" Mina slaps Chaeyoung's arm "I'm not, it's hot" Chaeyoung mouthed an O "So you mean you can't handle my hotness? Ms. Myoui?" Mina grabs an pillow and she throws it to Chaeyoung "Shut the fuck up"

Chaeyoung stood up and she roams around the living room and she stops in a shelf where different video games are in there "You really like playing Video games?" Mina hummed while watching television. Chaeyoung looks to her back and she saw Mina is focused on watching television, Chaeyoung squatted to look for another set of video games, she sees a drawer and she pull the first box.

Chaeyoung sees a bracelet that looks very familiar to her, she grab the bracelet and she scans it "How she get these?" she caress the letter that carved in the bracelet I've been looking for this and you already have it she thought.

She turns around while holding the bracelet "Hey Mina, is this yours?" Mina immediately stood up from the couch and she snatch the bracelet from Chaeyoung "Yeah this is mine" Chaeyoung laughs mentally you thought

"Take care of it okay?" Chaeyoung softly said. Mina's face can be seen that she is confused on what Chaeyoung said to her "Okay?"

The two decides to watch movies all day. This day is filled with laughter, teasing, and a lot of love. Chaeyoung checks her time and it's already 10 in the evening, she looks to her side which Mina is there. Mina is keep on talking but to Chaeyoung she is just staring to an expensive art work, everything went silent and became slow mo.

"Chaeyoung you listening?" Mina snaps her fingers in front of Chaeyoung "Y-yeah" The movie is almost reach it's climax but Mina is already sleepy. Chaeyoung noticed it and she moves a little closer, she puts Mina's head in her shoulder. Using her left hand she reach Mina's head to slowly caress it.

Mina pretends to sleep, she felt that and she just close her eyes and she feel the moment. There are times that Mina opens her eyes but she see that Chaeyoung is focused on watching the movie, she unconsciously smiles and she buried her face in Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung looks to Mina and she see that Mina's left hand is slightly open. Chaeyoung takes a deep sigh before she do the next move, she place her right hand in Mina's left hand and she stare because their hands are both perfectly fit to each other. Chaeyoung felt that Mina squeeze her hand into Chaeyoung's that made the cub blush so hard.

Chaeyoung whisper to Mina "Dream of me, sharon" She lift her left hand and she caress Mina's hair.

---

unedited.

yey.